lingam milking

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
wtf is a lingam?

Lingam is a gentle and tender penis massage. It's from tantra. It believes that every physical problem can eb solved by a good penis massage, or better said: lingam. But don't misunderstood, the purpose of the massage isn't to reach climax, it also can ended with a hug.
The one who massages the man, is actually edging the man. They also massage the perineum area between the balls and the anus while massaging. If the man ejaculate, they force a pressure on the perineum :rolleyes:.

Intresting isn't it, I'm up for it :tongue2:

Reactions: E-Phoenix20

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And how exactly do you find someone willing to do this? For me, of course I'd want a man to do it. The massage therapist I go to now is open minded (he knows that massaging in certain places gets me hard and he sometimes stays in those areas longer) but he's never touched my penis or my anus area. Maybe I should just talk to him about it?

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look for someone advertising Tantric massage. A Goddess. That's what they'te all about. haven't gone there myself, but i'd like to...

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wtf is a lingam?

The linga, or lingam, is an ancient Indian fertility symbol commonly associated with Shiva. It is a symbol of the creative aspect of the universal consciousness or God. It is quite easy to call it a phallic symbol. The complete representation of a Shiva Lingam shows it emerging from a Yoni (feminine creative principle/cosmic womb.) In tantric practice, lingam and yoni are seen as being represented in the flesh of the practioners, and worshipped accordingly. In westernized "neo-tantra" this has been trivialized into a slow, sensual dick massage, sometimes accompanied by prostate massage.

semensucklust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But lovenuts50 ask if anyone has every had their lingam MILKED. Licking the penis, pulling, jerking, or sucking the penis could all cause the "milking" to happen. I for one am ready to my "lingam" milked!

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WideAndDeep gives an excellent explanation of "lingam" [Link 7]. Just to add (superfluously?) to his information, Webster's New Collegiate briefly defines the word, derived from Sanskrit, thus: "A stylized phallic symbol of the masculne cosmic principle and of the Hindu god Siva -- compare YONI."