lingam milking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lovenuts50, May 18, 2009.

1. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    has anyone every had the pleasure of having their lingam milked; and is it as good as i imagine?

2. WideAndDeep

WideAndDeep New Member

Yeah. Blowjobs are awesome! :fing02:

3. OffTLeash

OffTLeash Member

wtf is a lingam?

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Lingam is a gentle and tender penis massage. It's from tantra. It believes that every physical problem can eb solved by a good penis massage, or better said: lingam. But don't misunderstood, the purpose of the massage isn't to reach climax, it also can ended with a hug.
    The one who massages the man, is actually edging the man. They also massage the perineum area between the balls and the anus while massaging. If the man ejaculate, they force a pressure on the perineum :rolleyes:.

Intresting isn't it, I'm up for it :tongue2:

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

And how exactly do you find someone willing to do this? For me, of course I'd want a man to do it. The massage therapist I go to now is open minded (he knows that massaging in certain places gets me hard and he sometimes stays in those areas longer) but he's never touched my penis or my anus area. Maybe I should just talk to him about it?

6. kiwimarty

kiwimarty Member

Albums:
    Look for someone advertising Tantric massage. A Goddess. That's what they'te all about. haven't gone there myself, but i'd like to...

7. WideAndDeep

WideAndDeep New Member

The linga, or lingam, is an ancient Indian fertility symbol commonly associated with Shiva. It is a symbol of the creative aspect of the universal consciousness or God. It is quite easy to call it a phallic symbol. The complete representation of a Shiva Lingam shows it emerging from a Yoni (feminine creative principle/cosmic womb.) In tantric practice, lingam and yoni are seen as being represented in the flesh of the practioners, and worshipped accordingly. In westernized "neo-tantra" this has been trivialized into a slow, sensual dick massage, sometimes accompanied by prostate massage.

8. semensucklust

semensucklust New Member

But lovenuts50 ask if anyone has every had their lingam MILKED. Licking the penis, pulling, jerking, or sucking the penis could all cause the "milking" to happen. I for one am ready to my "lingam" milked!

9. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

sounds interesting to me too

now my question is, if the point ISNT to climax... it's just a legit massage
    why doesn't someone open up shop?! haha

10. karldergrosse

Gold Member

WideAndDeep gives an excellent explanation of "lingam" [Link 7]. Just to add (superfluously?) to his information, Webster's New Collegiate briefly defines the word, derived from Sanskrit, thus: "A stylized phallic symbol of the masculne cosmic principle and of the Hindu god Siva -- compare YONI."

11. D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows Account Disabled

oh jeez, where do i sign up!?

Draft saved Draft deleted