Lingerie & Garter Belts ( Best Place To Purchase Online)

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies,

I need some help. I am seeking good quality lingerie that offers support for large breasts DD cup or larger. I am seeking: nice corsets, with garter belts etc, I really love the style from the 1950's. Are there any great online lingerie retailers that make good quality stuff?

I am not a fan of Victoria Secret or Frederick's of Hollywood.

If you guys can share some of your secrets, tips or websites to frequent I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Reactions: Masonmaison95
D

deleted5791141

Castle Corsetry, out of L.A., makes really beautiful pieces and can custom make anything as well. They do have an online store that you can peruse as well.

good luck!

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi - obviously not a lady, but there are a couple of places I've purchased from in Atlanta for my past girlfriends.
1) Intimacy
2) Rigby & peller
Not sure if they are still open with the pandemic or if they ship. But both are pretty awesome.
Hope this helps!
Thanks so much will check it out!

Reactions: Masonmaison95

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Masonmaison95

Good call on Rigby & Peller!

Pretty bras made for real boobs. The stitching and construction looks amazing. Good coverage. All of the models look comfortable. Lifted and supported instead of smished and pushed up.
That's exactly what I need, something that doesn't look like a patchwork of crap fabric. Ever buy a bra, and after two washes it ends up in the garbage?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Castle Corsetry, out of L.A., makes really beautiful pieces and can custom make anything as well. They do have an online store that you can peruse as well.

good luck!
Oooooh sounds really fantastic, I will check it out. That's something I would like to venture....custom pieces especially corsets. I remember long ago, I member was a huge corset fan, and she would post the most exquisite pieces on her LPSG account!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
loving rigby & peller, but i have a question. if my bra size is 40DDD on average would i have to order 40E there? there is no DDD option as far as i can see on my favorite bra styles.

Reactions: MickeyLee