Lingerie Preferences?

bigpuss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about to buy my girlfriend some lingerie, and I'm just curious what the ladies of LPSG like to wear when the lights go down. Guys are welcome to reply with their ladies' preferences as well.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a big fan of black. Black underwear looks good in both, plain kinds as well as elaborate, frilly ones. Black thong, sometimes riding a little higher on the hips, sometimes a little lower, it really depends on what I wear with it. So you see, it's a matter of what you like best to see her wearing, and what she likes to wear best.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just avoid anything crotchless and no peep hole bras. Oh, and nothing that is red and black.

Basically, avoid anything that you, as a man, think is REALLY sexy, because chances are she'll just think it's slutty lol

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer something long and slinky and black. Other than that, I like to show off my sexy, muscular legs with stockings and a garter belt and a sexy bra. Nothing says, I'm ready big boy like those types of outfits. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Sweet Karmen

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Depends on what kind of mood you are looking for

baby pink/blue - general use

Red - extremly naughty

white - naughty pretending to be nice

Black - naughty and she knows it

Also underwear style depends on the mood

bikini - general use

Boycut - cut

G-string - ready to play

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are lots of girly pretty things to wear...much depends as Lee said of my mood to play and his personality...I had notice most of my guys like the tank top and cute undearwear or their own over sized shirts lol, others are into specific fetishes (nylons,fishnets,corcets etc) than usually they buy and find exactly wat they want me to wear...and I go with the fun of it and for sure they have to wear black speedos underwear to me...:wink:

I dont like to much silk all over stuff or long things...and no one will never catch me wearing flanel stuff on me...even in the North Pole...:eek: ..but we are talking about sex stuff anyways...

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Check out www.agentprovocateur.com

It's pricey but I find this company to be very stylish, sophisticated and sexy without being straight up trashy. When picking things like this out you have to keep in mind that she wants to wear something that makes her feel special and sexy. Items need to be well made, not uncomfortable and crappy like you might find in a shady adult boutique somewhere.

I worked for an intimate apparel company for 4+ years and know that most women out there are wearing the wrong size bras. Knowing what sizes to shop for is paramount.

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most women I have known. And same with the one I am with now. Like silky flowing type midway to full length gowns. Usually worn but not slept in. I am from the Desert, even at 2 am it can be over 100 in summer. Most sleep in very little or nude like myself. Me...I think the sexiest....is one of my dress shirts. Put a mans dress shirt on a sexy woman...and she becomes Ultra sexy...

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, you'd probably rather her not wear anything, so you should buy her what she is going to feel good wearing, something that shows off the part of her body she is most proud of.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in V's Secret a few weeks back and saw a navy blue silk camisole...just the right details to make it sexy in a classy way, and a little bit of lace but not enough to make it scratchy. There were matching panties, as well. Can't remember if it was a bikini or a thong, but either way...

I loved the camisole, but couldn't think of a good enough justification for buying it.

But I guess that sort of thing is what I'd wear right now, were I wearing lingerie...something silky, soft, comfortable, and yet streamlined and sexy. Nothing long...things that hide my waist make me look like an inverted triangle, so if your girlfriend is pear-shaped and doesn't have very large breasts, you might want to take that into account. A waist-length (or slightly below-the-waist) cami is probably a better choice than a negligee.

When I first started wearing lingerie in my late teens and early twenties, I was, of course, fascinated by teddies, garter belts, stockings, and crotchless panties...probably because I hadn't ever worn them before.

They got old, though (as did red and black...I agree with whomever nixed that combination earlier).

Now I like classy colors like white, navy, dark burgundy, dark green, or black.

Probably the best advice when buying lingerie for a woman is to pick something that will actually be comfortable for her to wear, as well as flattering to her figure. I'm sure the women working in any reputable lingerie shop will be able to help you figure this out. Work up the nerve to ask for their help -- you won't regret it.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Avoid red feather anything!

Really your choice should depend on the circumstances. If it's your birthday by all means get something naughty. If it's her birthday and you give her something naughty, be honest, it's still for you and she'll know it. Instead of getting something you'll appreciate seeing her in get something she'll appreciate wearing.

I'm not necessarily advocating flannel, but comfort is nice. I'd suggest something silky, with spaghetti straps that is full length and comes with a matching robe. Yes, that's right, full length. Tantalizing glimpses can be just as sexy if not moreso than having her bits about to pop out.

I know for myself I feel sexier if I feel like I'm in a scene from the nighttime soap "Dallas" than a scene from "Debbie Does Dallas". Of course, if your initials are J.R. you may wish to reconsider.

*Important side note. Make damn sure it's her size!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*Important side note. Make damn sure it's her size!

Umm... very important. A lot of women will be upset if you get this wrong either way.

If she hasn't told you her size, a great solution is just to look in her lingerie drawer. Look at sizes on the waistbands of her panties, and look at her bra size. But make sure you're looking at stuff she actually wears (and not stuff she was wearing before she gained 20 pounds).

In real life, this does happen. We women tend to keep things around that don't fit us, so if you haven't seen her in it lately, consider it suspect.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A tip from me, with your taste you should probably try my lingerie store of choice, Janet Reger. I think they ship after online orders, but they're also available at some stores here. If you like it silky, soft and sexy, you should find something for your taste there. However, be prepared to leave quite some money there, probably the best store for christmas or birthday self-treats. That's the way I handle it ;-)

I was in V's Secret a few weeks back and saw a navy blue silk camisole...just the right details to make it sexy in a classy way, and a little bit of lace but not enough to make it scratchy. There were matching panties, as well. Can't remember if it was a bikini or a thong, but either way...

<.>

something silky, soft, comfortable, and yet streamlined and sexy. Nothing long...things that hide my waist make me look like an inverted triangle, so if your girlfriend is pear-shaped and doesn't have very large breasts, you might want to take that into account. A waist-length (or slightly below-the-waist) cami is probably a better choice than a negligee.

<.>

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're buying? Here...*hands him long list of lingerie choices*

I'd not have done that. I guess all those items on your list won't last long if you let him buy.

Hick, how about I use my strap on to tear you a new asshole if you tear my underwear? Is that a deal?