1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Link issues.

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by IntoxicatingToxin, Jun 4, 2007.

1. IntoxicatingToxin

Awaiting Confirmation

So this is weird. On the right side of the page, under the "Latest Threads" section, I think the links are off.... it will say the title of the thread, how long ago it was posted, and who posted it. If I try to click on the persons name of who posted it, I don't get THEIR profile, I get the profile of the most recent poster. For example, there is a thread up there that says "oh fuck the bigot", 4 Minutes ago by SassySpy... but when I click on SassySpy, I get Matthew's profile, because he was the last one to post... odd, no?

2. novice_btm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, you get THE most recent poster. No matter what it says in the list. That is, if someone has posted since that update, you'll get the latest poster at that instant.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Awaiting Confirmation

Well that's annoying. So I have to open the thread and then click their name to view their profile? Ugh... I'm too lazy for that. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice