Link of.. CNN reporter Nic Robertson = WOW

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was sipping on my coffee, casually getting my morning brief on world events while watching a news report on the CIA suicide attacker.

The journalist Nic Robertson was walking with the father of the alleged suspect, when suddenly my eyes were drawn to the quite noticeable bulge in his pants. I mean one can't help but notice, WOW.

I have a new respect for this guy...

CIA suicide attacker's wife 'shocked' but proud - CNN.com

...pay attention to the 0:15 - 0:32 second period. Then watch the whole thing for the newsworthiness, LOL.

Reactions: Christopher_James

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somehow I am not surprised. I have been a fan of Nic's for a long time, and now realize it's not just for his journalistic prowess. That poor lucky wife !

Reactions: 1814

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn, you could CLEARLY make out his shaft and balls. No underwear there, at all. And a nice ass to boot!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
...pay attention to the 0:15 - 0:32 second period. Then watch the whole thing for the newsworthiness, LOL.

Either all of you have the vision of a damn eagle or I am the blindest SOB on LPSG ! I didn't see a thing , NADA . I even watched the video through WMP where I could enhance the brightness. I especially saw nothing in the 15-32 period . Is it possible CNN got wind of this and changed the video ?
GOD BLESS CESNORSHIP... and people have the fukin audacity to call CNN liberal !

HH

Last edited:
Reactions: aready6311

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Either all of you have the vision of a damn eagle or I am the blindest SOB on LPSG ! I didn't see a thing , NADA . I even watched the video through WMP where I could enhance the brightness. I especially saw nothing in the 15-32 period . Is it possible CNN got wind of this and changed the video ?
GOD BLESS CESNORSHIP... and people have the fukin audacity to call CNN liberal !

HH

I wouldnt be suprised if they had different/more uptodate info / footage to make a better package.

Or your right and its cause you can see his package....ZING