Link of.. CNN reporter Nic Robertson = WOW

theonewhomustbekept

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The bulge video used to be the main video on that page, but now a different video is the main one. Scroll down the page a bit, and you'll see that there are two smaller windows that are also video links. Click on the one that says 'Video: Alleged CIA bomber's family speak' andyou'll see the right video. Of course, it will probably move again, but that's where it is now.

Reactions: 1814

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The bulge video used to be the main video on that page, but now a different video is the main one. Scroll down the page a bit, and you'll see that there are two smaller windows that are also video links. Click on the one that says 'Video: Alleged CIA bomber's family speak' andyou'll see the right video. Of course, it will probably move again, but that's where it is now.

hahaha well Duhh , being the technophile that I am I should have known this . Thank you for making me aware of this .
I saw the video and I have to say it was nice but from all the rave reviews I was expecting something mamoth lol .
it's the reality where after you build yourself up so much in anticipation of seeing something, when you actually see it, it seldom lives up to the build up LOL
If anyone wants to see it the video can be found HERE

HH

Reactions: tapeduppenguin
S

SirConcis

I am surprised CNN didn't "blurr" his crotch during those shots :)

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If anyone has new Nic Roberts pics please drop them here.

Cheers

B_CLong9one

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he is also uncut...and i'd love to get the guy in tip top shape...the hell with his cock, he looks like a 44 waist...big ass, not so attractive while he is out of his clothes...

Reactions: bigtoad

lifterbill

Cherished Member
Media
It is a thread about Nic Robertson. I viewed the Robertson video and thought, "What is all the hype about a very average package?" By chance I had seen this video of Aaron Tippin recently and offered it in comparison. Sorry if I confused you but if you will compare the videos, I think you will understand my point.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh no.....thought I had this guy all to myself. :)
Noticed his bulge many moons ago while watching a CNN segment. Makes it even better that he's handsome, mature....and the accent. A REAL keeper!

paardelul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
good lord, very handsome man with a big dick! thank god for khaki pants!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
related

on the other side of the coin, uhhm women can have endowments cant they
admire CNN for having the odd larger woman read the news, think thats mighty brave of them, always impressed when she comes on ..

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I remember the first time Nic Robertson ever caught my eye, it was at the beginning of either the Iraq or Afghanistan wars. He along with others was being held captive by militants of some sort (my memory of the exact ordeal isn't great) and after a period they were finally released on humanitarian grounds by their captors.

When they were released CNN filmed it and also talked to him about his ordeal on air afterward. He was wearing an outfit similar to one in the video talked about here - light-colored pants and a (darker) blue shirt. As he was released and was walking towards an awaiting car he showed the same sort of VPL as in this video. It was an incredible sight and I remember it well.

Later, as he was interviewed on air, and also in filmed segments, he was shown in the same outfit and in various ways, including turned to his side and walking from behind with his hands in his pockets (tightening his pants against his ass) as he was being interviewed, which is where I also became aware of what a hot ass he has.

Ooh, it was all too good and got me hooked, so I've followed him ever since.

I must say that while he isn't conventionally very attractive there is something about him and his overall look that is quite a turn-on.

On a side note about Aaron Tippin, I would like to express thanks for the person who shared the link to that video. I first saw that video (and looked out for it often) ages ago when it was new and being run fairly regularly on CMT and the old TNN.

My favorite part is after he walks past that lady in the street and smiles. His bulge looks really incredible in that scene.

That video was my introduction to Aaron Tippin and his tight-jeans bulges.

Reactions: 1814 and bigtoad

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Found the video, and he's clearly going commando. Looks like he's got a big set of balls and a nice long cock. Big ass, too.