Linsey Dawn McKenzie lovers?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh, didn't LDM recently have a tit reduction job or am I confused with someone else?

I think she may have, she now works on Babestation a UK call in channel. Recently when ive seen her on there they do look reduced. Ill see if I can get a hold of some caps from her most recent shows.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Attachments

spunkymunky

Experimental Member
Media
She had them reduced sometime after she got married and had a kid. Dumb fuck probably thought she had retired until someone waved a cheque in front of her and she gave in to girl/girl stuff.

The amateur film of her with 'the doctor' has been around for a few years. You could fuck her for £2000 at the time.

Wonder what she charges these days?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She had them reduced sometime after she got married and had a kid. Dumb fuck probably thought she had retired until someone waved a cheque in front of her and she gave in to girl/girl stuff.

The amateur film of her with 'the doctor' has been around for a few years. You could fuck her for £2000 at the time.

Wonder what she charges these days?

Lmao ask Cellcast the company behind Babestation what a 'presenters' wage is. If they would disclose that information you'd have your answer.