Linus Roache

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have any pictures or info. on him? He's a new member of the Law & Order cast and he's been in a bunch of films.

aarancam

Sexy Member
Media
I did his hair in the late 90's and must say he was very well mannered and didn't seem up himself. He had quite a packet on him and I felt he was gay but don't quote me on that. Also we must remember his father is William Roach who plays Ken Barlow in Coronation Street!

Reactions: Psilord905

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Linus first appeared in the UK soap "Coronation Street" in 1975 playing the part of the young Peter Barlow (now played by Chris Gascoyne), the character son of his real father.

A couple of years ago Linus did a short three-month stint in the Street, around the time of soap's 50th birthday, this time playing another of his character father's discarded offspring, alongside his own step-brother in real life, who played Linus' character's son! So you had Bill Roache, with his eldest son Linus playing his son and his youngest son James playing his grandson!

Linus first came to prominence, as an adult actor, in the gay-themed film "Priest":
Priest (1994 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was also a very hot cad in "Wings of the Dove" and a gay priest in "Priest," probably his two most wonderfully realized performances.

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there must be more pics of linus, to post... sadly, I don't know how to...