uniden

Cherished Member
Media
Also I remember some video they did back in the day where they were interviewing a new employee using a giant jenga set or something? Anyway, moral of the story is Luke-senpai was in grey sweats for the proceedings and was bulging hugely :heart_eyes:
Sorry I don't have the link/timestamps, I'll do the research and come back with the goods (literally :innocent:)

HeCe123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also I remember some video they did back in the day where they were interviewing a new employee using a giant jenga set or something? Anyway, moral of the story is Luke-senpai was in grey sweats for the proceedings and was bulging hugely :heart_eyes:
Sorry I don't have the link/timestamps, I'll do the research and come back with the goods (literally :innocent:)
This one?

He does some adjustments after 3:35.
Unfortunately, Linus is standing in the way for what could have been the best part when Luke jumps up and down at 5:17.

godneyde

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This one?

Unfortunately, Linus is standing in the way for what could have been the best part when Luke jumps up and down at 5:17.
at 0:12 you can see his body through the shirt

uniden

Cherished Member
Media
This one?

You found it!! Ahhh I remember being more impressed at the time... I suppose instead of bulging hugely I should have said bulging persistently :p

There's definitely an underlayer containing things, like a boxer brief. But at least we can tell he's leaning to the left ;)