Do you find Leo more attractive as a top or bottom?

• Bottom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Psychojj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi everyone

I hope you're all having a good day.

For the past few years, I have been making a lot of fakes for Leo Messi, mostly where he's bottoming and dominated with a lot of BDSM.

Those fakes were inspired by his recurrent failures with Argentina National Team, and as a fan of him and the team, I always felt guilty about publishing these fakes and capitalizing on his defeat.

Now that he finally won international competition, here are the Photoshopped images I made, and I hope this topic will continue to grow for all fakes about Lionel!

Cult_6.jpg

Cult_2.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

I hope you like what you see so far. I will be constantly updating this thread. So, stay tuned.

Cheers.

aox9901

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone

I hope you're all having a good day.

For the past few years, I have been making a lot of fakes for Leo Messi, mostly where he's bottoming and dominated with a lot of BDSM.

Those fakes were inspired by his recurrent failures with Argentina National Team, and as a fan of him and the team, I always felt guilty about publishing these fakes and capitalizing on his defeat.

Now that he finally won international competition, here are the Photoshopped images I made, and I hope this topic will continue to grow for all fakes about Lionel!

Cult_6.jpg

Cult_2.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

I hope you like what you see so far. I will be constantly updating this thread. So, stay tuned.

Cheers.
Sorry for asking,I can't find your stories on ao3 today,do you delete them?I like your story very much,will you post on patreon or other site?