LIP Enhancements .

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Apropos the earlier thread (?!!) on surgical-junkie Pete BURNS, I cannot understand the current obsession with lip enhancement .
Burns, Jocelyn Wildenstein, Leslie Ash, Amanda Lepore have all had lip surgery of grotesque proportions and can barely drink from a glass unaided.
The injections must be agonisingly painful and often patients seem allergic to the fillers or collagen.
I have biggish lips and would hate the idea of surgery THERE .
It must be a fashion thing ?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apropos the earlier thread (?!!) on surgical-junkie Pete BURNS, I cannot understand the current obsession with lip enhancement .
Burns, Jocelyn Wildenstein, Leslie Ash, Amanda Lepore have all had lip surgery of grotesque proportions and can barely drink from a glass unaided.
The injections must be agonisingly painful and often patients seem allergic to the fillers or collagen.

Well, Nelly, not everyone is born with perfect full lips as are you and i. Pitty, those who go throught these surgical procedures never have lips that look quite "right."

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A friend told me to never trust anyone with small lips. Is this just a coincidence in the case of George W. Bush? I wonder...?:rolleyes:

Nah. Just stereotypical nonsense.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I think those who have enhanced their lips have one thing to say to you.