lips

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello again ladies

As you know I adore the female body and recently noticed the the labia come in various shapes and sizes just as all body parts do. I am curious to see if there is any difference in pleasure or arousal from the variety. Can you ladies discribe what you labia (or the exterior) of your vagina looks like and how you get various sexual sensation from the part.

As always pics are welcome and encouraged.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
As is commonly known, I have a hood piercing, so if my labia are caressed in a way that it rubs up against my piercing then it feels good, other than that I don't get much out of them. I would consider mine to be on the medium, small side...

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As is commonly known, I have a hood piercing, so if my labia are caressed in a way that it rubs up against my piercing then it feels good, other than that I don't get much out of them. I would consider mine to be on the medium, small side...

Lucky, lucky girl!!!! :wink:

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds pretty cool I have always wonder what a hood piercing is. Is that right above the clit?

What does the peircing do for you?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Lucky, lucky girl!!!! :wink:
Maybe, maybe not. One shouldn't dwell on what they don't have or wish they had. I would take it as it came, I don't think that there would be a huge difference in sensation between large, and small. To me it's just part of the femal package, we can want different things all we can, but when it comes down to it, does it really matter how big of all things... ones lips are?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
That sounds pretty cool I have always wonder what a hood piercing is. Is that right above the clit?

What does the piercing do for you?
I guess this picture will only make you wonder even more.... um, it is a piercing either vertically or horizontally through the flesh that covers the clit... here is a picture of mine, or what you would see if I'm not spreading my lips to expose it...

What does it do?
-Looks pretty
-Feels really good
-gets me off in situations where there is loud music, and bass
-Is a practice target for men who don't know where to play on a women.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/Think_Kink/hood1.gif

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, Think_Kink, I was just going to ask you about standing close to speakers at concerts......
Or maybe you don't even Have to be close to any speakers ?!!

Oh my......
Sounds terribly fun.....but not enough to get me to go for That piercing.
:smile:

I do have tattoos, though.......No, Not There !!:eek: :smile:

A sunset colored sunburst around my navel and a jaguar lounging on a horizontal branch with many flowers, greenery, and a little green frog on my lower back.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those who have read my posts before know that I have very large inner lips...but I don't think I have actually described them anywhere. When not aroused they are pretty much the color of my skin. They hang down about 2" (the left being slightly longer than the right). When aroused they get much darker, thicker and longer (probably an additional 1", although I have never measured them carefully when I'm in that state!). In regards to feeling, I LOVE getting oral sex and having my lips sucked.

kat

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are pretty big Kat. I love them personally.

Did they suddenly sprout at puberty or were they always there? Those differences between women fascinate me

To be honest, I can't remember if they were larger before puberty. That just wasn't on my mind! I do however remember when I realized how big my lips were relative to other girls. It was in Junior High (I think 6th grade) when we started having gym classes (with a locker room) and when I started to swim competitively. That was my first real look at other girls naked (besides my mom). I actually got very self concious about it.

kat

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To be honest, I can't remember if they were larger before puberty. That just wasn't on my mind! I do however remember when I realized how big my lips were relative to other girls. It was in Junior High (I think 6th grade) when we started having gym classes (with a locker room) and when I started to swim competitively. That was my first real look at other girls naked (besides my mom). I actually got very self concious about it.

kat

I went with a girl who had the lights off during sex for the first six months of our relationship. When she finally let me see her she admitted it was because of her large inner labia and she thought men would be disgusted. I couldnt believe it. I absolutely love them.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went with a girl who had the lights off during sex for the first six months of our relationship. When she finally let me see her she admitted it was because of her large inner labia and she thought men would be disgusted. I couldnt believe it. I absolutely love them.

I can relate to her feelings. I remember vividly the first few times I had sex I was totally self concious...about everything. And I really didn't want him looking at my lips. But you know, he was a really sweet guy (a high school boyfriend) and a virgin as well and he didn't even realize. The second guy I slept with was much more experienced and was the guy who really made me feel comfortable with them. He loved their size and was the guy who got me hooked on oral...he was great!

kat

Kings Gambit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can relate to her feelings. I remember vividly the first few times I had sex I was totally self concious...about everything. And I really didn't want him looking at my lips. But you know, he was a really sweet guy (a high school boyfriend) and a virgin as well and he didn't even realize. The second guy I slept with was much more experienced and was the guy who really made me feel comfortable with them. He loved their size and was the guy who got me hooked on oral...he was great!

kat

There are actually women having them cut off...labiaplasty they call it. Its insane. They are pretty rare though from my experience. Never had a girl with your size. I wonder if ill ever find one....

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are actually women having them cut off...labiaplasty they call it. Its insane. They are pretty rare though from my experience. Never had a girl with your size. I wonder if ill ever find one....

When I found out about that type of surgery on the Internet a few years ago, I became quite disapointed.

I love large labia. Also, if they are uneven, dark, or whatever, I sill love large labia. I don't expect symmetry at all.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I probably have medium-sized inner labia, and they are actually quite sensitive. It feels good to have them touched and tugged (or licked and sucked). It wouldn't make me come, but it still feels damned good.

As to my outer labia, they really don't have much sensitivity (or are just not an erogenous zone for me)? so messing around with them is a waste of time that could be better spent on other things.:biggrin1: