lips

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cockamania, Jan 15, 2007.

1. cockamania

cockamania New Member

Hello again ladies

As you know I adore the female body and recently noticed the the labia come in various shapes and sizes just as all body parts do. I am curious to see if there is any difference in pleasure or arousal from the variety. Can you ladies discribe what you labia (or the exterior) of your vagina looks like and how you get various sexual sensation from the part.

As always pics are welcome and encouraged.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

As is commonly known, I have a hood piercing, so if my labia are caressed in a way that it rubs up against my piercing then it feels good, other than that I don't get much out of them. I would consider mine to be on the medium, small side...

3. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:

Lucky, lucky girl!!!! :wink:

4. cockamania

cockamania New Member

That sounds pretty cool I have always wonder what a hood piercing is. Is that right above the clit?

What does the peircing do for you?

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Maybe, maybe not. One shouldn't dwell on what they don't have or wish they had. I would take it as it came, I don't think that there would be a huge difference in sensation between large, and small. To me it's just part of the femal package, we can want different things all we can, but when it comes down to it, does it really matter how big of all things... ones lips are?

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I guess this picture will only make you wonder even more.... um, it is a piercing either vertically or horizontally through the flesh that covers the clit... here is a picture of mine, or what you would see if I'm not spreading my lips to expose it...

What does it do?
    -Looks pretty
    -Feels really good
    -gets me off in situations where there is loud music, and bass
    -Is a practice target for men who don't know where to play on a women.
    http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/Think_Kink/hood1.gif

7. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

You know, Think_Kink, I was just going to ask you about standing close to speakers at concerts......
    Or maybe you don't even Have to be close to any speakers ?!!

Oh my......
    Sounds terribly fun.....but not enough to get me to go for That piercing.
    :smile:

I do have tattoos, though.......No, Not There !!:eek: :smile:

A sunset colored sunburst around my navel and a jaguar lounging on a horizontal branch with many flowers, greenery, and a little green frog on my lower back.

8. Kat

Kat Member

Those who have read my posts before know that I have very large inner lips...but I don't think I have actually described them anywhere. When not aroused they are pretty much the color of my skin. They hang down about 2" (the left being slightly longer than the right). When aroused they get much darker, thicker and longer (probably an additional 1", although I have never measured them carefully when I'm in that state!). In regards to feeling, I LOVE getting oral sex and having my lips sucked.

kat

9. Kings Gambit

Kings Gambit New Member

Albums:
    They are pretty big Kat. I love them personally.

Did they suddenly sprout at puberty or were they always there? Those differences between women fascinate me

10. cockamania

cockamania New Member

all the female anatomy are so very cool. Are there any camel toes?

11. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Dude, are you Uncut's son? :)

12. guestguestilikeu

guestguestilikeu New Member

hey im a virgin and if anyladies could add me to msn and kinda teacfh me about thewomen body id be very thankfull.

13. Kat

Kat Member

To be honest, I can't remember if they were larger before puberty. That just wasn't on my mind! I do however remember when I realized how big my lips were relative to other girls. It was in Junior High (I think 6th grade) when we started having gym classes (with a locker room) and when I started to swim competitively. That was my first real look at other girls naked (besides my mom). I actually got very self concious about it.

kat

14. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I'll give you piece of mind knowing that I thought about it for a half of second because you are Canadian, but then I seen that you only have one post since May... so sorry no.

15. Kings Gambit

Kings Gambit New Member

Albums:
    I went with a girl who had the lights off during sex for the first six months of our relationship. When she finally let me see her she admitted it was because of her large inner labia and she thought men would be disgusted. I couldnt believe it. I absolutely love them.

16. Kat

Kat Member

I can relate to her feelings. I remember vividly the first few times I had sex I was totally self concious...about everything. And I really didn't want him looking at my lips. But you know, he was a really sweet guy (a high school boyfriend) and a virgin as well and he didn't even realize. The second guy I slept with was much more experienced and was the guy who really made me feel comfortable with them. He loved their size and was the guy who got me hooked on oral...he was great!

kat

17. Kings Gambit

Kings Gambit New Member

Albums:

There are actually women having them cut off...labiaplasty they call it. Its insane. They are pretty rare though from my experience. Never had a girl with your size. I wonder if ill ever find one....

18. Naturall

Naturall New Member

When I found out about that type of surgery on the Internet a few years ago, I became quite disapointed.

I love large labia. Also, if they are uneven, dark, or whatever, I sill love large labia. I don't expect symmetry at all.

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Mine are quite large compaired to most. I would assume it gives me more area surface to be stimulated but ive never had smaller labia to compaire for you

20. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

I think I probably have medium-sized inner labia, and they are actually quite sensitive. It feels good to have them touched and tugged (or licked and sucked). It wouldn't make me come, but it still feels damned good.

As to my outer labia, they really don't have much sensitivity (or are just not an erogenous zone for me)? so messing around with them is a waste of time that could be better spent on other things.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted