Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose this is slightly off-topic because I'm a guy, but…

My very first sexual experience as a teenager was with a girl with very prominant inner labia. In fact her inner lips were always very much outside of her outer labia. I was with her for years before I experienced anyone else, and it was much later that I realized how out of the ordinary she was in this regard. I have never encountered anyone else quite like her and still to this day I'll have the occasional dream featuring her luscious labia. She would bloom like a flower as her sexual excitement increased and her lips would fill my mouth when I sucked on them. After sex, she looked completely different from before sex. Her lips changed from being compacted together in a neat meaty row to splayed apart like a wet butterfly with the most elegant curves. I think my brain imprinted this vision as the definition of pure sexuality.

It always seemed to me that she very much enjoyed having her lips sucked and kissed and adored. She had strong sexual drive and came easily and often. I'm sure fondling and kissing her labia added to her arousal, but orgasm always involved her clit.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I probably have medium-sized inner labia, and they are actually quite sensitive. It feels good to have them touched and tugged (or licked and sucked). It wouldn't make me come, but it still feels damned good.

As to my outer labia, they really don't have much sensitivity (or are just not an erogenous zone for me)? so messing around with them is a waste of time that could be better spent on other things.:biggrin1:

Chrysalis...er...HolyBlue, I don't know how to repond to the name change. it's like the old Hawaii 5-0 show where they said Kam Fong as Chin Ho, or the line from Airplane where he hears, "pinch hitting for Pedro Borbone- Manny Mota."

Why did you change your name? The next thing we'll be seeing is "Julia Jennings will play the part of Sylvia Wiss." (Dragnet 1987) :biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Chrysalis...er...HolyBlue, I don't know how to repond to the name change. it's like the old Hawaii 5-0 show where they said Kam Fong as Chin Ho, or the line from Airplane where he hears, "pinch hitting for Pedro Borbone- Manny Mota."

Why did you change your name? The next thing we'll be seeing is "Julia Jennings will play the part of Sylvia Wiss." (Dragnet 1987) :biggrin1:
Look in the new member part, its all explained there. or in etc etc, for another explanation.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look in the new member part, its all explained there. or in etc etc, for another explanation.

Thanks Think_Kink. It's quite shocking, actually. Holly is one of the most articulate women on this board and never gave us an inkling that anything was amiss between her and Toolman.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think I probably have medium-sized inner labia, and they are actually quite sensitive. It feels good to have them touched and tugged (or licked and sucked). It wouldn't make me come, but it still feels damned good.

:biggrin1:

That sounds really nice!