lipstick or butch

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_chinagirl4u2, Nov 20, 2011.

1. B_chinagirl4u2

B_chinagirl4u2 New Member

I guess I'm a a lipstick lesbian/ bi girl, I am not attracted to the butch looking girls , I like to please, I like to look and act like a girl.

what attracts you.. femine girls or masculine girls ?

2. Balljunkie

Gold Member

It depends. Some butch girls are so hot. I saw this butch girl one night performing at a gay bar with her band. She played drums, had a short haircut, cut off t-shirt...she was so hot. Like I love when Angelina Jolie is butch. Or Eliza Dushku.

But I also like my feminine girls. A skirt, heels, some light make-up...sexy as hell.

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'm very straight. I've only ever made out with a few girls and nothing more than that. They were all very feminine. That was long ago when I was in college.

I also like butch. I was watching reruns of the reality show Work Out on Netflix and I found myself extremely attracted to the gym owner Jackie Warner, but only when she has short hair. She's rather butch in my opinion. Not in the face, but the way that she moves. She has the kind of muscular grace that a lot of men have and seems to command space in a similar kind of way. It's a very masculine presence and I definitely respond to that. It's interesting because I don't usually find myself strongly attracted to women. There are always outliers. My tastes have always been scattershot.

#3 petite, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  4. hud01

Gold Member

You did not specify if you wanted men or women to answer, so I will. I love ultra feminine women. I also like strong fit women. Butch to me is a strong, dominant lesbian woman, which does not appeal to me

5. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

The male fantasy about lesbians is always two beautiful feminine women but the reality that I've seen is almost always one feminine and one butch.
    I don't understand the lesbian attraction to butch women, just as I don't understand the gay attraction to femmy queens and crossdressers.
    I'm queer because I'm attracted to men and manliness. I'm not interested in a caricature of a woman.
    I would think lesbians would love women because they're attracted to feminine beauty and characteristics.

6. stustu

stustu Active Member

Interesting topic. I think that people should be who they are! Likewise, we should be attracted to what turns us on. Finally, it is OK to have preferences.

7. B_Hott4u

B_Hott4u New Member

I am not attracted to butch girls

8. houtx48

Gold Member

It depends on how Large Their Penis are and How Much Support they need from The Group.

9. psguy64

Gold Member

Most of the lesbian/gay social events I've attended in SoCal desert
    have attended women easily described as lipstick, one inparticular
    and recognizable in a couplehood includes a local real estate agent
    and daughter of a famous deceased female actress.

10. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:
    i am attracted to the person and not the label. i don't think anyone is just this or that.

Draft saved Draft deleted