lipstick or butch

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm a a lipstick lesbian/ bi girl, I am not attracted to the butch looking girls , I like to please, I like to look and act like a girl.

what attracts you.. femine girls or masculine girls ?

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It depends. Some butch girls are so hot. I saw this butch girl one night performing at a gay bar with her band. She played drums, had a short haircut, cut off t-shirt...she was so hot. Like I love when Angelina Jolie is butch. Or Eliza Dushku.

But I also like my feminine girls. A skirt, heels, some light make-up...sexy as hell.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very straight. I've only ever made out with a few girls and nothing more than that. They were all very feminine. That was long ago when I was in college.

I also like butch. I was watching reruns of the reality show Work Out on Netflix and I found myself extremely attracted to the gym owner Jackie Warner, but only when she has short hair. She's rather butch in my opinion. Not in the face, but the way that she moves. She has the kind of muscular grace that a lot of men have and seems to command space in a similar kind of way. It's a very masculine presence and I definitely respond to that. It's interesting because I don't usually find myself strongly attracted to women. There are always outliers. My tastes have always been scattershot.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You did not specify if you wanted men or women to answer, so I will. I love ultra feminine women. I also like strong fit women. Butch to me is a strong, dominant lesbian woman, which does not appeal to me

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The male fantasy about lesbians is always two beautiful feminine women but the reality that I've seen is almost always one feminine and one butch.
I don't understand the lesbian attraction to butch women, just as I don't understand the gay attraction to femmy queens and crossdressers.
I'm queer because I'm attracted to men and manliness. I'm not interested in a caricature of a woman.
I would think lesbians would love women because they're attracted to feminine beauty and characteristics.

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting topic. I think that people should be who they are! Likewise, we should be attracted to what turns us on. Finally, it is OK to have preferences.

B_Hott4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The male fantasy about lesbians is always two beautiful feminine women but the reality that I've seen is almost always one feminine and one butch.
I don't understand the lesbian attraction to butch women, just as I don't understand the gay attraction to femmy queens and crossdressers.
I'm queer because I'm attracted to men and manliness. I'm not interested in a caricature of a woman.
I would think lesbians would love women because they're attracted to feminine beauty and characteristics.
I am not attracted to butch girls

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of the lesbian/gay social events I've attended in SoCal desert
have attended women easily described as lipstick, one inparticular
and recognizable in a couplehood includes a local real estate agent
and daughter of a famous deceased female actress.