Lisa has a new BF!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone seen photographic evidence of Lisa's femininity? It's just that the only people that talk in the third person are people who have created a persona, and because it isn't them they tend to say he/she or use the character's name.

Or maybe my English teacher lied to me...

And Lee M/Liam I wasn't talking about you using the third person...so do you have a guilty conscience and are you really 6'5"?

:p

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:tongue: yeh Lisa !!! Enjoy and enjoy more your new guy...glad that u r having fun ! :tongue:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Wonderboy said:
Anyone seen photographic evidence of Lisa's femininity? It's just that the only people that talk in the third person are people who have created a persona, and because it isn't them they tend to say he/she or use the character's name.

Or maybe my English teacher lied to me...

And Lee M/Liam I wasn't talking about you using the third person...so do you have a guilty conscience and are you really 6'5"?

:p
Err...the 3rd person thing was kinda a joke. Didn't realize it was a red flag for being a man. I think thats the first time I've talked like that in here also. I guess I can dig up some pics since everyone's panties seem to be in a bunch.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
Err...the 3rd person thing was kinda a joke. Didn't realize it was a red flag for being a man. I think thats the first time I've talked like that in here also. I guess I can dig up some pics since everyone's panties seem to be in a bunch.

Lisa, I believe you are a woman. Many people do not like to post their pictures in the net, specially at a place like this a penis forum.
I respect your privacy. I think positive, if you are a woman, present yourself as a woman, you are a woman.
Yes, you could be many other things in the same way I could be a computer with a personality, or KOKO the talking Gorilla.......but to me an to many here, you are Lisa, a sexy woman.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
pichulon said:
Lisa, I believe you are a woman. Many people do not like to post their pictures in the net, specially at a place like this a penis forum.
I respect your privacy. I think positive, if you are a woman, present yourself as a woman, you are a woman.
Yes, you could be many other things in the same way I could be a computer with a personality, or KOKO the talking Gorilla.......but to me an to many here, you are Lisa, a sexy woman.

Thanks. It would be kinda embarassing if somebody I actually knew saw my picture on here...

Maybe block out my face though??? Not very informative that way, and I could still be a trans or something :biggrin1:

I'm not terribly worried if someone thinks I'm a man though. There are worse things in life.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lisa_2662 said:
I'm not terribly worried if someone thinks I'm a man though. There are worse things in life.

If that's true I have yet to find out what it is. Did you know just because I am a man I am not allowed in womens changerooms? Talk about discrimination.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lisa_2662 said:
Damn you've got small tits. I'm 54EE. I'm also 5'10 and weigh 105 lbs.

does yer bra have wheels on it to help you get around? haha.

congrats on your new beau. hope it works out.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Lordpendragon said:
You don't have to, we already know that you have a beard and severe acne. And remember to use the wide angle if you are going to do an ass shot. :eek:
Hey I'm on that cream stuff that Jessica Simpson told me to use, so that acne should be cleared up in no time. Can't do anything about the beard though.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaving does it for me - at least you now have a BF whose razors you can borrow!

Don't you hate it when girls do that?

Glad to hear that the acne is under control.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Lordpendragon said:
Shaving does it for me - at least you now have a BF whose razors you can borrow!

Don't you hate it when girls do that?

Glad to hear that the acne is under control.
Yeah now I just need to figure out how to clear up all this bacne. Maybe I should lay off the roids???