Lisa Lampanelli Live

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by njreg, Mar 12, 2009.

1. njreg

njreg Member

Albums:
    I bought tickets to see Lisa Lampanelli perform here in Indianapolis on Friday, March 13. Has anyone else seen her live? Was it worth the ticket price or should I have saved my money and watched her on Comedy Central?

2. D_Harry_Sphincter

D_Harry_Sphincter Account Disabled

I wouldn't even bother watching her on comedy central. Her gimmick is tired and dragged through mud. Fat white woman, so automatically she's a magnet for black guys, yadi yadi yada, next.

She's one of the worst comedians I've ever seen, and that includes Larry the Cable Guy.

3. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think she is funny...not every week but ...but like seeing her once a year on something is great

4. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Let's just say that if she wasn't a comedian, she wouldn't be able to get away with most of the things she says. Some of her one-liners during the Comedy Central Roasts are legendary. Like when she referred to the Flavor Of Love girls in the audience as the "3AM shift of a Jacksonville, Florida waffle house." That one even made Katt Williams & Ice-T fall off the chair laughing.

But she's one of my favorites and I'd go see her if I had tickets. Just be prepared. She's called the "Queen Of Mean" for a reason! :eek: :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted