List of all the different Penis Enlargement techniques?

vLoad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello! I'm new here, I hope I can have great times with you all :).

Well, what I really try to do with this thread is to make a list, with you all, of all the different Penis Enlargement techniques that are being used day to day. I've been following these forums for a while, and YES, I've read the "PE Beginners Guide" (Nice guide, btw), and now I got some concepts in my mind, and even some techniques.

But as far as I've seen, there are a plenty more techniques more than the posted ones. Also, I must say that there's not a thread where they all are listed and explained, so...

... What if we do it now? That would help me and all the PE beginners to do it better and search the techniques that adapt better to us. We can do the list specifying:

- Name: How you name this technique?
- Part worked: What will change on our penis. Width, lenght, flaccid lenght...?
- How to: A simple guide to do it.
- Effectiveness: Obviously, the effectiveness of the technique we are speaking about.
- Time of use: How much time is needed for getting results, in days, weeks, months... (The time spent in every exercise must be put on the "How to" part).
- Cautions to take: Is this technique bad for beginners? Can it produce temporal erect disfunction? Must I stop when I begin to feel a little pain? All those cautions must be put here.

Well guys, do you like the idea? Once we have a list of all the techniques, it should be nice to organize it, and finally, stick it :) . For now, it will be REALLY useful for me :D.

I'll be first, I just started this month (but been doing PE on and off [mostly off] for years)

- Name: Hand Stretching
- Part worked: Length
- How to: Get a good grip on your penis, (not too tight), near the head is better and pull in one direction for about 30sec-1minute. Do this in all directions and rest. Repeat 4 more times. I would sometimes do regular jelqing in between. Another technique is to stretch it while holding down the base of my penis with the other hand, it'll feel like the middle of the shaft is stretching.
- Effectiveness: As of earlier this week I'm around 7.75". I'll come back this to this thread later to post my growth if any.
- Time of use: I do it when I get up and before I go to bed. It will usually last for about a half hour each, including some jelqing.
- Cautions to take: Know when you're pulling on it too much. For me it's uncomfortable but not unbearably painful. I can easily take my mind off the slight pain from the stretching. You dont want to pull it to see how far you can pull. Also proper warm up is essential for this. And moisturize your penis an hour or two before hand.

vLoad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for your answer riven! That's just what I was searching for :). Now I hope more people can support the post, and finally I'll edit #1 with all the information.