list of cities with the biggest dicks

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The data comes from years of research using the shop's patented "FitKit" measuring system, which helps customers find the proper hat size (of the jimmy variety). Condomania says its rankings -- by state and major city -- are based on the wangs of 27,000 red-blooded American wieners.

The results? Well, not only can New Hampshire lay claim to the most aggro state motto ever ("Live Free or Die" -- tell us how you really feel, New Hampsh!), they're also packing the most heat. The state with the dinkiest wangs? Wyoming. Sorry guys. At least you still have ... natural hot springs? And, um, Annie Proulx?

For the complete list (and our thoughts on each city's endowments), read on.

The Biggest and Smallest Major U.S. Cities by Penis Size

The Top Fivehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/tannersjackson/3845207414/
5. Phoenix
Great band, troubled acting dynasty, wiener capital of the Southwest.

4. New York City
Alec Baldwin does, in fact, live here. And we guess the Meatpacking District lives up to its name.

3. San Diego
San Diego! Come for the whale watching, stay for the Moby-size DILFs?

2. Washington, D.C.
If we were uncles instead of ladies, we'd gin up some kind of email forward involving "huge pricks" and "Congress." But again: ladies.

1. New Orleans
The Big Easy has had it rough, but it also has the highest proportion of citizens packing 10"-plus. Superdome, indeed! Women of New Orleans, we salute you.

The Bottom Five
5. Denver
Maybe there are special altitude directions. You know. Like on the back of cake mix.

4. Los Angeles
Home of the Dodger Dog. And cruel irony. [Sad emoticon]

3. Detroit
Apparently the recession let the air out of more than the Motor City's tires. This makes us want to drive around blasting "Wouldn't It Be Nice."

2. Philadelphia
Ha, and you thought they were mad because they were drunk all the time.

1. Dallas/Fort Worth
We feel bad for you if you live in Dallas/Fort Worth. Oh, and also, your penises are small.

D_N8B6C3x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Denver here. This list sure would be a big surprise to my boyfriend. He has 8+ uncut inches. Regardless of the thousands of men involved with this survey, one will find big dicks and small dicks in every town in this country. How anyone can possibly generalize is beyond me.

max90

Expert Member
Media
This 'List of cities with the biggest dicks' is such a bullshit.
Can't believe that there are actually people who're seriously responding to this crap.
Does anybody really believe this? I mean, does anybody exept Americans really believe this?

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in Detroit and it doesn't surprise me. I've never hooked up with someone really big here and if there are some big ones here they're in hiding! (same with tall guys).

In '84 I was in Atlanta and I'd have to say that's probably were the meat is. I walked into a bathroom at a bar and there were all these guys in there with their cocks out and they were all semi hard. Since I was with one of my friends I didn't hang around in there, but I did do someone in an alley and a guy did try to pick me up (and he had me feel him up too-I should have taken him back to the hotel) and I did step out of the box and picked up a guy.

My "pick up line" was "I'm sorry what the North did to the South. Please accept my apology by letting me blow you." It worked!