List of communal/open showers in australia

Kat0060

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some guy at Nunawading told me about it a few years ago. I went in the last few months and it’s all closed showers - and they’re shit. Barely any hot water and no pressure. They probably had a revamp a few years back
That’s funny because it’s literally the first place I ever saw naked men and not boys. Oh well times change.
(As a youngster I should say)

Reactions: thatsaspicymeatball

Ausnude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey dudes

Brisbane nudie here.. always love it when open showers are available at gyms/ pools/saunas.

Where's good in Brisbane?

I know AquariusSpa is good for a Finnish style bathhouse. Any gyms or pools have open showers?

I remember Fortitude Valley and Langlands Pools use to be open in the 80s. Anyone got some recent updates?

I'm going to checkout Centennial Pool at Springhill today.

DN80

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey dudes

Brisbane nudie here.. always love it when open showers are available at gyms/ pools/saunas.

Where's good in Brisbane?

I know AquariusSpa is good for a Finnish style bathhouse. Any gyms or pools have open showers?

I remember Fortitude Valley and Langlands Pools use to be open in the 80s. Anyone got some recent updates?

I was at Aquarius this week!
The QUT St Lucia Showers are good, about four heads along a wall, all open, then two cubicles.
Plenty of fit students and young to middle aged guys in and out of speedos there.

Reactions: Ausnude

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey dudes

How was Spring Hill?

QU at St Lucia had a great set of open showers with no doors n the gym up until around 2015. It was not over used by the students. Then they made them stalls.
QUT in the city had good showers at the pool. First they were open then they had curtains. This building must have demolished ten years ago or longer.

germansugarbaby

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been to the new Gunyama Acquatic centre in Zetland. Had my hopes up because it was city of Sydney but unfortunately they are closed cubicles. Though there's a HUGE mirror in the change room with the bench side on to it. Hot guy down from me was totally checking me out in the mirror when I was towelling off so wasn't all bad.
I try and hang around a little longer when I dry off to see if anyone has a peep, but no luck so far...