List of communal/open showers in australia

ecugcy

Sexy Member
Media
Goodlife Fitzroy has an open shower area although haven’t seen it used much of late, plus a steam room that you could probably get naked in if you’re bold enough

Melbs

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone been to the Prahran pool in Melbourne? Always enjoy the vibe there. Lots of nudity in the change rooms and no doors on the showers. Feels like people spend lots of time washing off, and there is lots of exhibitionism. Real strong gay attendance there too.

I remember one young guy (25 ish) getting changed and towelling off next to me with this giant dick and hanging balls. There was lots of sexual tension and you could tell he loved showing off. Didn’t go anywhere but I had to delay getting undressed on account of my hard d.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
P
Has anyone been to the Prahran pool in Melbourne? Always enjoy the vibe there. Lots of nudity in the change rooms and no doors on the showers. Feels like people spend lots of time washing off, and there is lots of exhibitionism. Real strong gay attendance there too.

I remember one young guy (25 ish) getting changed and towelling off next to me with this giant dick and hanging balls. There was lots of sexual tension and you could tell he loved showing off. Didn’t go anywhere but I had to delay getting undressed on account of my hard d.
Yeah Prahran and Fitzroy pools have a lot of that... horny boys

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Goodlife Fitzroy has an open shower area although haven’t seen it used much of late, plus a steam room that you could probably get naked in if you’re bold enough
Has anyone been here recently?
Is it still the same?
Read some reviews today and no one has complained about open showers for 2 years.

Reactions: gymnistes
D

deleted957097

Wow nice... do boys ever use it nude? Sometimes the saunas are left unlocked after hours (they’re supposed to be shut) and you can go nude as it’s quiet and unstaffed

I am a regular at Goodlife Wantirna, great for cruising! I was in the sauna naked the other day, had a towel I sat on and whenever someone came in I’d wrap myself up. Had a few strange looks but I also picked up a hung hairy tradie.
Hit me up if your interested in a session one time!

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a regular at Goodlife Wantirna, great for cruising! I was in the sauna naked the other day, had a towel I sat on and whenever someone came in I’d wrap myself up. Had a few strange looks but I also picked up a hung hairy tradie.
Thats just so cool to hear that kind of experience.
Always wanted to try something similar my self but...i just can never bring my self to go through with it :/

When i was in my early 20's i use to hang around though a lot at the Reservoir aquatic centre but sadly nothing ever happened.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have done that too... sometimes I make sure the towel is just open enough so they know I’m naked underneath

maroondah1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nunawading is the best set up by far and always some good eye candy. Was at kilsyth earlier this week and it’s either dead or the blokes in there are around 70. I’ve been finding sunnyside north beach is my go to now for a look, can’t go wrong down there. Anyone else been??
Any action ever happen at Nunawading. Just started going there hoping to see and find some fun.

thatsamore

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any action ever happen at Nunawading. Just started going there hoping to see and find some fun.

have had a cheeky mutual perv with a couple blokes at Nunawading but that’s all. Unfortunately the demographic there is largely older Asian dudes, and it’s not very sexy.

I stopped going because I couldn’t be bothered waiting for 20 minutes to use the sauna or spa anymore.
Will be heading back to Kilsyth though, have definitely had some action there and if not, usually have a bit of banter with the blokes in the 40s

Reactions: thatsaspicymeatball

Unknownuser19876

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Went to the Goodlife Fitzroy but the steam room and sauna are closed for maintenance.

Went to Essendon and it has shower stalls with door that can be open for voyeurs like at fitness first.

They also have a working sauna in the male change rooms with no overt policy for clothing.

I’ve got a 5 day pass and heading there for 5-6pm this evening to check it out.

Reactions: gymnistes

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to the Goodlife Fitzroy but the steam room and sauna are closed for maintenance.

Went to Essendon and it has shower stalls with door that can be open for voyeurs like at fitness first.

They also have a working sauna in the male change rooms with no overt policy for clothing.

Mm shame about Fitzroy! I’m keen to hear what Essendon was like?

lesterbegood

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Trying a CBD location at lunch time or before work might be worth it also with he guys returning to work. No office wants smelly dudes.