List of Ex's

Do you keep a list of the people you had sex with?

• Yes

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 55 61.8%
  • I did, but I ran out of paper

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a list in my head, i havent gotten to the point where i forget anyone...i dont have last names for them all, but i at least know the first :rolleyes:

about a year ago i actually sat down & put an effort into making a list...i got one of those silly little online survey things, and it asked "how many people have you kissed"...and i usually just put a random number, but it was late at nite and i was feeling particularly thorough...
so i started back at my first kiss and thought thru every year of school, every summer job, etc...then amended the list to include which girls gave me head, and which of them swallowed, which girls gave me a handjob, which girls i had sex with, etc...

at best, it's a quick reference if i'm trying to hook up with any of them again.
at worst, it's a nice way to remember some good times :09:.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I personally don't keep a list, but I don't think that it's strange to those who do, there can be some good reasons for keeping a list, especially the way stds are popping around everywhere.

another good reason is to rekindle found memories of a particular stud or babe or both for that matter.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
diablo said:
I keep a list of all the people I have sex with. He thought I was crazy. Does anyone else do this?
No. I don't do this diablo.

Now you have me thinking of the song "Numbers".:rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was certain I had posted to this already but apparently not.

I keep a list. I think that it is prudent to do so just in case I receive a dreaded phone call and am required in turn to make a few of my own.

Condoms reduce the chance of catching something, they can't guarantee prevention. Even practicing safe sex, I think it's a good idea to have such a list.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gillette said:
Even practicing safe sex, I think it's a good idea to have such a list.

I guess if you're a whore, sleeping around and such, it's a good idea. But...how can you do this if you don't even get a last name before they run out the door??

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bette said:
I guess if you're a whore, sleeping around and such, it's a good idea. But...how can you do this if you don't even get a last name before they run out the door??

You say "whore" like it's a bad thing. :biggrin1: I don't keep a list. I just remember the good ones because I see them again (and again).

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"whore" can be an awesome thing! I've never kept a list, I like to forget and every now and then, try to remember. Besides, a hate thinking about the mistakes I've made, and like Madame Zora (Huge Crush) says, the good ones keep coming back. I just ckecked my caller ID, and one from years ago just rang me wanting to come over, either tonight or tommorow night! I'll try to be A GOOD BOY!

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
I started a list in my 20s, but discontinued it in my 30s because it got depressing. I realized that if all the women on it showed up at a ballroom (and still looked the same as when I met them), I wouldn't be able to remember most of their names. I decided that I'd just let my memory pick and choose which ones are remembered. It works better - now a whiff of perfume or a flip of the hair will send me down memory lane.

Take care

Ceg

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Gillette said:
Speaking from experience?

Nope. I have no running list. But...didn't you say you did? Things must be hoppin' out there in Scotia with all of the fishermen, the ladies standing about on the pier. Or maybe the womenfolk stand outside of the coal mines at quitting time.