List of gyms with open/communal showers?

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media

fscott8604

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know where the thread went, but I'll list some gyms I've been to in the last twelve months with open showers in the mens locker room. Personally I enjoy the freedom of being naked around other men and don't stare at others. Somehow these environments make me feel more masculine and comfortable with own body. Hopefully others will join in and add more gyms.

Westside YMCA, W 63rd Street, New York, NY

Dowd YMCA, Charlotte, NC

Downtown YMCA, Seattle, WA

West Seattle YMCA, Seattle, WA

YMCA 4th Ave. N, Birmingham, AL

Dunwoody YMCA, Atlanta, GA

Downtown YMCA, Denver, CO

University Hills YMCA, Yale Ave, Denver, CO

Chinatown YMCA, Boston, MA

Sterling YMCA, Beverly, MA

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To me, the showers are just a convenient place to wash off the sweat and other stuff that accumulates during a workout. Frankly, I don't give a damn whether it's an open plan, doorless stalls, curtained stalls, or whatever.

For those of you who are fixated on open plan showers/nude saunas/steamrooms/jacuzzis/etc, something tells me there is prurient interest at work there and I'm hoping that I never have the unfortunate opportunity to share one with you.

University at Buffalo Clark Gym, Alumni Arena has two open shower areas 1 with two Bradley Poles. another with 12. Fairly heavily used with a wide range of ages and races. There is also a Sauna and steam room and can get very cruisy.

Town of Tonawanda Aquatic and Fitness Center has a 12 head open shower room, heavily used, but mostly an older crowd.

Erie Community College Flickinger Center has open showers but little used.

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
University at Buffalo Clark Gym, Alumni Arena has two open shower areas 1 with two Bradley Poles. another with 12. Fairly heavily used with a wide range of ages and races. There is also a Sauna and steam room and can get very cruisy.

Town of Tonawanda Aquatic and Fitness Center has a 12 head open shower room, heavily used, but mostly an older crowd.

Erie Community College Flickinger Center has open showers but little used.

Alex_87

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know where the thread went, but I'll list some gyms I've been to in the last twelve months with open showers in the mens locker room. Personally I enjoy the freedom of being naked around other men and don't stare at others. Somehow these environments make me feel more masculine and comfortable with own body. Hopefully others will join in and add more gyms.

Westside YMCA, W 63rd Street, New York, NY

Dowd YMCA, Charlotte, NC

Downtown YMCA, Seattle, WA

West Seattle YMCA, Seattle, WA

YMCA 4th Ave. N, Birmingham, AL

Dunwoody YMCA, Atlanta, GA

Downtown YMCA, Denver, CO

University Hills YMCA, Yale Ave, Denver, CO

Chinatown YMCA, Boston, MA

Sterling YMCA, Beverly, MA

Do you have any new ones?

cfn419

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never seen or been in an open communal shower before. Are there any in NJ? Possibly central NJ? Thank you!!

Reactions: Tibia