List of gyms with open/communal showers?

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I visited Scranton and visited the YMCA there and it's an older Y with a 8 head gang shower and steam room and sauna for men. Nice set up.

I've been to this one when I visit family in the area. I go in the mornings and the locker room was very busy and lots of guys seem to know each other. There's a lot of conversation and if someone misses a day it's noticed, and he'll probably get shit for it the next time he's there. No problem being naked while showering, shaving, or sitting in the steam room.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Ive seen the Y at west side manhattan. Yeah, there are cicle of guys stroking. It was 5 of us in the steam room. 3 perva, 1 old guy, and me. My deal there is, if theryre really up for it, why is it they would stop when somebody would get it? As for me, "be my guest" when it comes to that. We all have done that, we all have dicks. But why would they stop???

When that happened, I just looked somewhere else, not bothering to stare at them. I sticked around, because im keeping my pores cleaned. If i were them, if im really up for it. I wouldnt care though.

My 2 cents: if ur just gonna be ashamed of whatever it is your life, better not do it!
Sounds like a lot of hot fun and good attitude to have all around.

Reactions: jsacks

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like a lot of hot fun and good attitude to have all around.

In that same Y several years ago, there was activity in the steam room almost all the time. People would stop when a new person came in until they knew if it would offend them, then start up again. Lots of stroking in the steam room, sucking in the sauna, showing in the shower, blow jobs in the toilet stalls.

Reactions: jockbros

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
In that same Y several years ago, there was activity in the steam room almost all the time. People would stop when a new person came in until they knew if it would offend them, then start up again. Lots of stroking in the steam room, sucking in the sauna, showing in the shower, blow jobs in the toilet stalls.
How is it these days? Anyone know?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it the same set up or did they remodel or anything? What changed because not too long ago according to these posts it sounded like it was great.

I don't think there has been recent remodeling. I think the activity has decreased because of the use of Grindr, and also depending on the level of supervision by staff. Given male libido, I would bet there is still some activity. I would like to hear from someone with recent experience though.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I don't think there has been recent remodeling. I think the activity has decreased because of the use of Grindr, and also depending on the level of supervision by staff. Given male libido, I would bet there is still some activity. I would like to hear from someone with recent experience though.
When was the last time you were there?

OnlyChild

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Like i said, just seen it. Were in the same sauna.. ugggh! that was weeks ago!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
If anyone is traveling fir the holidays and finds some more good ones or updates please let us know here, thanks!

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_m6wwkkqv4w1qa5qpio1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Will-n-Ky and Tibia