List of Nude Beaches

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nakedwally, Jun 23, 2007.

1. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    since there have been a lot of questions about nude beaches here is a list of the nude beaches that i know of in the United States for more information on nude beaches you can visit the Naturist Society at The Naturist Society

here's the list

1) Haulover Beach
    Haulover Beach County Park
    Miami, Fla.
    Just north of world-renowned Bal Harbour in Miami Beach is a model clothing-optional urban beach. Attracting visitors worldwide, Haulover County Park offers over a half-mile of pure white sand and seashore, with parking, trash cans, concessions, restrooms, lifeguards, and signage for the clothing-optional section. This may be the most beautiful clothing-optional beach in the U.S., and the most heavily used.
    http://www.sffb.com

2) Blacks Beach
    Torrey Pines State Park
    La Jolla, Calif.
    Steep cliffs, a long sandy beach, and the relentless Pacific Ocean make this the quintessential Southern California shoreline. Blacks is perhaps the most famous nude beach in America, and one of the finest in the world.
    Black's Beach Bares

3) Gunnison Beach (Sandy Hook)
    Gateway National
    Recreation Area
    Sandy Hook, N.J.
    Located on the edge of New York Harbor, Gunnison Beach is part of the Sandy Hook unit of the Gateway National Recreation Area. Sandy Hook is a six-mile long peninsula known for exceptional beaches, wildlife, fishing and historic sites.
    For more than 200 years the peninsula has served as a defensive outpost for New York City. Beginning at the time of the American Revolution and continuing through the Cold War, Fort Hancock is rich in history. This is the place to explore old gun emplacements and get a feel for the drama of the past. http://www.gunnisonbeach.org

4) Lighthouse Beach
    Fire Island National Seashore
    Long Island, N.Y.
    Fragile, isolated and beautiful, Fire Island offers a place of excitement and solitude. Located just an hour from New York City off the southern shore of Long Island, Fire Island is pristine and protected; many areas are accessible only by boat, and there are no roads in the Fire Island National Seashore. For New York naturists, this is a place of retreat, community and relationships.
    no webpage specified

5) Bonny Doon Beach
    Santa Cruz, Calif.
    Located on the ruggedly beautiful Pacific coast north of Santa Cruz, Bonny Doon Beach is a showplace of California naturism. The community spirit of the beach users, combined with easy access and natural beauty, should put Bonny Doon on any northern California itinerary.
    The sea meets the shore in spectacular waves, and a wind-protected cove and broad expanse of sandy beach offer plenty of room for sunbathing, Frisbee tossing, or wading in the surf. Here you can explore and experience nature fully with a diverse crowd of like-minded skinny-dippers.
    http://www.bayareanaturists.org

6) Hippie Hollow
    McGregor Park
    Austin, Texas
    Located deep in the Texas hill country, Austin is considered one of the best places in America to live. Home of the state government, the University of Texas, and some of the finest musicians anywhere, Austin is a laid-back, outdoors-oriented community with a rich tradition of tolerance and diversity.
    http://www.hillcountrynudists.com

7) San Onofre Beach
    San Onofre State Park
    San Clemente, Calif.
    San Onofre Beach offers the visitor a visually stunning beach and dramatic contrast. Just off Interstate 5 between Los Angeles and San Diego, the location is marked to the north by the unique structures of the San Onofre nuclear power plant. These twin containment towers, known locally as "Les Boobs," are hard to miss from the interstate.
    no webpage specified

8)Little Makena Beach
    Makena State Park
    Maui, Hawaii
    An enchanted island, Maui may be the best naturist destination anywhere, offering great beaches, tropical waterfalls and pools, rugged volcanic coastlines and welcoming naturist accommodations. This is an island where tropical dreams can come true.
    Relax, swim, snorkel, body-or boogie-board, surf, and sunbathe in paradise at Mauis world famous "Little Beach."
    http://www.littlebeachmaui.com

9)Mazomanie Beach
    Mazomanie State Wildlife Refuge
    Mazomanie, Wis.
    In Wisconsin is found the premier clothing-optional beach in the Midwest. Located in the beautiful Wisconsin River valley, about 30 miles northwest of Madison, Mazomanie Beach is home to a community of fun-loving individuals who gather from throughout the region to enjoy everything from an intense volleyball game to just lying about.
    Naturists have been actively using the Wisconsin River since the early 1960s, when apprentices and staff from Frank Lloyd Wright¿s nearby Taliesin were among the first to seek out the rivers sandbars on warm summer days.
    http://www.cybernude.com/mazo

10)Playalinda Beach
    Canaveral National Seashore
    Titusville, Fla.
    "Simply the most beautiful natural beach in Florida" is how some visitors describe Playalinda Beach, a part of the Canaveral National Seashore. After several legal challenges in the 1990s, continued nude use of the beach has been made possible thanks to the continuing efforts of the Central Florida Naturists group.
    http://www.central-fla-naturists.org

2. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Hippie Hollow is great. My wife and I go there all the time.

3. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    Apollo Beach - central east coast of Florida

4. budbugger

budbugger New Member

i don't know about San Clemente (CA). a buddy and i went there several times during excellent weather...topless maybe, nude? either nothing worth remembering, or maybe the buzz was too high. this was in 1999-2000, maybe it was a dry period.

5. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Playa means beach, so saying 'Playa Linda Beach' is reduntant, 'play linda' is how it said locally. (That is where I grew up, my family had land and an orange grove on the lagoon side before everyone was kicked off for 20 miles)
    Used to go naked a Ponte Vedra, before they built more parking lots on the southern end, could walk and get away from the family area. I think people go naked at Macarthur park, it certainly is cruisy.

Almost all beaches in Alaska you would have to yourself, so you can wear what you like, or go without.
    The nearest semi official one is in Vancouver BC, near the university, below the Museum and botanical garden.

6. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The great thing about Haulover is that it attracts straight, bisexual and gay couples and singles to one place and has little to no attitude. The picture of my and Bubba in my profile was taken at Haulover in April 2007. I was naked, he was not.

As an aside, when we were there, a nude hung man (he had to be 8 inches soft) was distributing literature explaining Florida's attempts to Close Haulover as a nude beach, which is silly as there are warning signs at every entrance that tell you that it is a nude beach and may not be suitable for children.

8. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Known as Mazo Beach in Wisconsin - can be difficult to locate. Be sure to have instructions, and be prepared to hike a little more than a mile. The area is maintained by the Dept. of Natural Resources, and you will be fined for glass containers or lewd behavior. It is definitely worth the effort to locate for many of the reasons naturists enjoy shedding their clothes. Just remember to leave nothing behind, so we can continue to enjoy the freedom and beauty.

9. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Provincetown, Massachusetts on the tip of Cape Cod - the beaches of Herring Cove. You have the family section, then the women's section, and then the men's section.

10. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
  11. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I love Haulover Beach, I have also been to Gunnison Beach in NJ.

The problem is that they are building large condo highrises right on the beach at Haulover. It is not that close to where the people are but it can be seen with binoculars. You know people with money and property will complain about what they find indecent. They should not have moved there in the first place.

The beach itself is not in walking distance to any populated area . You have to drive there and park in the lot across the road. The beach can not be seen from the street.

12. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

if i wasn't so self concious i would go to san onofre. but then again it's like all the way in fucking south orange county and i'd have to sit through all the retarded stop and go laguna traffic just to get down there. eh, not worth it.

13. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Donkey Beach on Kauai is amazing.

14. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Wow, Greek, I usually like you, but that attitude sucks. And btw, Donkey Beach is pretty much unpopulated so you'll be really happy there.

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Agreed on that first part.

I'm hoping to get to Hippie Hollow this summer. Maybe I'll see some people from LPSG there? :smile:

16. B_acker75

B_acker75 New Member

17. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    What about the nude beaches in other parts of the world? Like Australia...

I'll add one: Swanbourne Beach in Perth, WA near Cottesloe. The beach and water is beautiful (check my gallery for an idea), the people are extremely friendly and respectful.

Of course, other stuff goes on but its all pretty private and up in the dunes so no one really has watch.

Its one of the first nude beaches I've been to where all sorts of people hung out (old, young, fit, not so fit) and I've never been bothered by pervs or unwanted cameras.

18. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i thought cameras weren't allowed at nude beaches? or does each nude beach have different restrictions?

19. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

So far none of you have mentioned nude beaches in Europe- there are plenty in France, one in Belgium, some in the Netherlands, Spain, many in Germany and technically all of them in Denmark. There are enough for it not to be a big deal, and for those naked or with swimwear on to be a personal choice and no-one be looked badly upon. Varying ages and appearance.

Last visit to France included a couple of days spent on a beach near St Tropez, with a mixture of French, German and a few English people, perhaps around 100 in all. No gawpers, no-one continuously walking up and down the beach, and no overt sexual activity.

Draft saved Draft deleted