List Of Stadiums, Venues, Airports, Without Urinal Dividers?

D

deleted140118

Diamondbacks stadium in Phoenix has no dividers. The Suns stadium all have dividers since it was remodeled. The Cardinals Football stadium doesn’t have dividers either! So I love baseball and football season!

lexboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any standouts? We're all the urinals taken?
Depends on which washroom you go to in the venue and at what time. If you go to any of the main sections (100s) then you'll definitely see a bunch of dicks. I've gone right before concerts and games have started and majority are full

jonny503

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pleasanton, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Diamondbacks stadium in Phoenix has no dividers. The Suns stadium all have dividers since it was remodeled. The Cardinals Football stadium doesn’t have dividers either! So I love baseball and football season!
Sounds like the football and baseball crowd know whats up. Real mean do not need pussy dividers.

kewlaro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone know of NJ or CT service areas (preferably nearish to NYC) with urinals that don’t have dividers? I’ve stopped at a few with open urinals during road trips over the years in both states. I’m sure most service areas have since been renovated, but it was fun to occasionally jerk off with other horny travelers during quieter times :)

Reactions: Tony Hawk

Dickrod1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Detroit, Michigan, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I miss the Piss troughs at Detroit Tiger's Stadium on Michigan and Trumble. They tore down that stadium many years ago. Now with the many laws, I believe that would be banned in many places to have piss throughs, because not every one would be adult.

Littleone68

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I miss the Piss troughs at Detroit Tiger's Stadium on Michigan and Trumble. They tore down that stadium many years ago. Now with the many laws, I believe that would be banned in many places to have piss throughs, because not every one would be adult.
Wrigley field in Chicago still has them

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Newark Airport : Terminal B

3 urinals with no dividers

plane side / next to the intl gates for Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian

Saw a hunky, mid 30's, 6'5 German stud pull out a massive uncut white sausage... he slowly pulled back his ample foreskin and smirked once he noticed me staring from the corner of his eye.

tried to get a photo of of the urinal setup but it was always busy / being utilized.

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once went to a songkran music festival in bangkok and it was hilarious cause they didnt have portaloos, for guys it was just a big space cordoned off in the field with giant "funnels" that guys just stood around in a circle and peed into

it would go down the giant bowl funnel and into some giant tube that went off to disposal i guess, probably about 6-8 guys could stand around the funnel and just drop our shorts to pee

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if this has already mentioned, the rest stop on Atlantic City Express in New Jersey has all urinal without dividers. Some good stuff to see there especially on major holiday weekends.