List Of Stadiums, Venues, Airports, Without Urinal Dividers?

ashnb5667

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone know anything about the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas?

Or the Moody Center in Austin?
Just an update: Kay Bailey does NOT have urinal dividers! I hear they are going to build a new convention center in the next few years, so enjoy it for now is my guess... Each bathroom had a custodian permanently in there mopping and cleaning, so no cruising.

jonny503

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pleasanton, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just an update: Kay Bailey does NOT have urinal dividers! I hear they are going to build a new convention center in the next few years, so enjoy it for now is my guess... Each bathroom had a custodian permanently in there mopping and cleaning, so no cruising.
did you offer your dick to the custodian? It would be the polite thing to do.

Alguien323

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Completely agree about Dodgers stadium. Giants stadium (oracle park) is also good but divided low
Hey guys,

Post covid lets compile a list of places where there are no dividers and guys just let their cocks hang free. Or just very low dividers. I can think of a few:

1. Dodger Stadium (no dividers -some great urinal types to see cock)
2. Petco Park (no dividers)
3. Chicago O'hare (no dividers in bathroom by the food court, and the ones in Concourse G of the American Terminal - don't know about United, can anyone chime in?)
4. Nationals Stadium (no dividers)
5. Comerica Park (No dividers I think, but haven't been in years)
6. Wrigley Field (has troughs, but last I heard they have dividers at the troughs? Anyone know?)

What else?

Reactions: dummythicc

mikeylovey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

Post covid lets compile a list of places where there are no dividers and guys just let their cocks hang free. Or just very low dividers. I can think of a few:

1. Dodger Stadium (no dividers -some great urinal types to see cock)
2. Petco Park (no dividers)
3. Chicago O'hare (no dividers in bathroom by the food court, and the ones in Concourse G of the American Terminal - don't know about United, can anyone chime in?)
4. Nationals Stadium (no dividers)
5. Comerica Park (No dividers I think, but haven't been in years)
6. Wrigley Field (has troughs, but last I heard they have dividers at the troughs? Anyone know?)

What else?
I can confirm that Chicago ohare still has urinals without divider in terminal 2 and also in concourse G. Last time I went there for a business trip, I saw a young hot ginger pilot with a long pink dick hanging. I can’t help glancing when he shook his dick probably ten times. I’m still mesmerized with that memory. Oh, I love airport bathroom.

Unfortunately, most urinals in other terminals have tall dividers. I heard that they did not have divider before being renovated. Is that true? Is there any other parts of ohare with no divider?