List You Gains Here!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by morrieman, Aug 14, 2007.

1. morrieman

morrieman New Member

I'm really interested in trying to naturally enlarge my penis. While I tend to be a pretty skeptical person, I think that with enough encouragement I could go at it with the right attitude. Looking through the posts it's clear that some have had gains using stretching and jelqing techniques. It'd be awesome if people would make it a point of listing there gains here as an area for people who aren't quite sure if this stuff works.

P.S Don't bother with sob stories about how the stuff didn't work. It's like anything else in life, somethings work for some and not others. I'd like this thread to just be about people's gains.

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

I gained 0.5" after two years of PE(Penis Enlargement). Go to thunder's place website.

3. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I have gained about 1.15" total in length and about .25" in girth not too bad for about 6-8months work.

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

That's good going Darkone, it's taken me around 3 years to gain about 1 1/2"

5. Andro Man

Andro Man New Member

I went from 18 cm to 20 cm(about 7,8inch) in 2 weeks, but now 2 weeks later little changed. My girth has gone from 5 at the top to 51/2 and more than 6 at the base.
    I bought the Andro penis a month ago, but I haven't used it yet coz it wasn't as user friendly as the video/pictures made it look. So I've done this solely with manuel exercises(lenght extender+jelqing). After not gaining for 2 weeks I stepped up the exercises in time and in intensity. I understand growth comes quickly in the beginning and harder after that so now if I don't gain in a month's time I'm going to force myself to use the Andro penis. It's akward but it has a good track record.

I'd like to have 9 inches and approximately 6 at the middle/top by years' end

Draft saved Draft deleted