Listen to the moment I became a cuckold..

D_Ari_Ohlala

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dug it!

I had a fascinating experience. I got my girl a little drunk and talked her into having sex with a friend and I. He was a little taller and had a long almost as thick, as my cock. She, as you can see in our pictures is very petite. My cock is a full six inches around and six plus inches long. He had me beat by about two inches in length, but I'm thicker. She just handled us a bit before he mounted her and raised up high (cool) to line his cock to her wet silky pussy and sank into her, she didn't make a sound. My plan was to DP her. So I told him not to cum in her, they looked hot, it was such a fascinating sight, I sat back and watched them fuck a little bit. All of a sudden she started moaning like I never heard her before. I had to shake my head, because I thought I was hearing things. Her legs were straight at the knee and her muscles were flexed, he was mounted way up and bending the top of his cock around her clit, hard, she looked tiny compared to him. He was long stroking her and she was taking it and loving it and loud . I was so shocked I couldn't get a hard on. So I thought I would get a little closer because the light was low. I grabbed her ankles and rolled her over on top of him so I could watch and see how big he was rock hard, then his long cock came flopping out of her, it was long and thick.
She got up, it was just a mattress on the floor, picked up her cloths and went in the bathroom and got dressed, my buddy was about to cry, he was digging it, we all were.
On the way home I mentioned how she was moaning and she said she liked it, my comment was no shit (maybe a little too much) it "was" the idea in the first place.
Now she won't even talk about it. I want to because it turns me on, and I would like to try it again. I've got her to sit by me in the chat room and watch a little bit, she's real quite. Maybe we could find a sophisticated hung gentleman there, were looking. Anyway, everytime I can see it in my minds eye a get a hard on. I would love to see her do it again, and finally do a double penetration. In the mean time I enjoy jacking off and cumming buckets thinking about it.

He was 3-3.5 inches longer than me and quite a bit thicker. Plus he was in better shape and had more stamina. Also ate pussy better........
Driving all day and would like to Kikabout my cuck and my hotwife experiences. I am bchasetheace on Kik hope to chat soon

Driving all day and would like to Kikabout my cuck and my hotwife experiences. I am bchasetheace on Kik hope to chat soon
I dug it!

I had a fascinating experience. I got my girl a little drunk and talked her into having sex with a friend and I. He was a little taller and had a long almost as thick, as my cock. She, as you can see in our pictures is very petite. My cock is a full six inches around and six plus inches long. He had me beat by about two inches in length, but I'm thicker. She just handled us a bit before he mounted her and raised up high (cool) to line his cock to her wet silky pussy and sank into her, she didn't make a sound. My plan was to DP her. So I told him not to cum in her, they looked hot, it was such a fascinating sight, I sat back and watched them fuck a little bit. All of a sudden she started moaning like I never heard her before. I had to shake my head, because I thought I was hearing things. Her legs were straight at the knee and her muscles were flexed, he was mounted way up and bending the top of his cock around her clit, hard, she looked tiny compared to him. He was long stroking her and she was taking it and loving it and loud . I was so shocked I couldn't get a hard on. So I thought I would get a little closer because the light was low. I grabbed her ankles and rolled her over on top of him so I could watch and see how big he was rock hard, then his long cock came flopping out of her, it was long and thick.
She got up, it was just a mattress on the floor, picked up her cloths and went in the bathroom and got dressed, my buddy was about to cry, he was digging it, we all were.
On the way home I mentioned how she was moaning and she said she liked it, my comment was no shit (maybe a little too much) it "was" the idea in the first place.
Now she won't even talk about it. I want to because it turns me on, and I would like to try it again. I've got her to sit by me in the chat room and watch a little bit, she's real quite. Maybe we could find a sophisticated hung gentleman there, were looking. Anyway, everytime I can see it in my minds eye a get a hard on. I would love to see her do it again, and finally do a double penetration. In the mean time I enjoy jacking off and cumming buckets thinking about it.

travelingwilly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The wife and I have had a few swinging meets over the years. I love a MMF session but recently would love to be in another room while she fucks someone.
Might have to try out this audio recording stuff.

OlderNudistM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Listened to it all. Awesome stuff for sure. Sitting here at work listening to it. Just the thought of your wife getting manhandled by someone else is incredible and major turn on. I love hearing and watching my wife get used like that.