Listen Up! I need YOUR help!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DaddiesBoy, Jan 9, 2012.

1. DaddiesBoy

DaddiesBoy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am just a kid trying to make something out of my life! If you care at all about helping me out, then please read this and give me a hand!

I'm a singer on YouTube....
    I realize I am not Justin Bieber but without trying to sound egotistical, I know I'm good. I also know that I am better live. People always tell me that if I love what I am doing then it shouldn't matter how many "views" I have or how many "Subscribers" I have. But I'm pretty sure if you take any famous singer and ask them if they want to exit from being famous, they would say no. Part of my goal is not to become famous, but to be able to spread my music to as many people as I can. Money and Fame in the future is not the ideal achievement for me. Like I said, I just want to be able to share my love for the art but expressing it in my way. I'm not on YouTube for the numbers themselves, but rather the people that the numbers represent.

This is where you guys come in. I know there are some very supportive people on here. I have already discussed very personal topics and have received amazing feedback! I need some help because I know the people here can do it. Word of mouth is the best way for a news story or a trendy topic to get around. I'm asking you to share. Share my videos. Share my ambition so that others can share as well. Help me keep my goal alive by spreading my work around to everyone you know. I know people on here have facebooks and twitters and every other social networking systems. I know people here are from USA and the UK and other countries. I know people on here can help me make a difference. I know I'm a good singer and I know I have potential! So help me spread it! I love singing more than anything and although the love is strong, a fan base would just increase that passion. So help me. My YouTube name is Acafella11. I have original songs, rock songs, pop songs, acoustic songs, acapella songs. I play the piano, guitar, ukulele and much more. Please help me. Help someone out who is trying to be recognized as one of the people on this world that truly believes he can spread joy through the arts. Take my case and pretend I was your child who cries every night wanting nothing but some exposure. I put so much effort into my videos and I just want people be able to experience it. Seriously put in effort into this and somehow I will make it up to you guys. I don't know how but I will.... Please show your support. Respond to this thread and tell me what you can do! PLEASE! I want this more than anything else. Help me out!

-Jason-

2. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    Phew, that's a relief. Alright, now to read the rest.

3. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    VERY good, my man! Great voice and wonderful arrangements

4. august86

august86 Member

Albums:
    You and your friends have amazing voices.
    I'd like to hear you doing some music which shows off more emotion and versatility, though.

You've done many songs, but I'm not sure if you've done Songs like:
    As an acoustic ballad:
    Adele: Make you feel my love OR Turning tables
    Katy Perry: the one that got away OR thinking of you

or even some country in a contemporary way (Rascal Flatts or Blake Shelton, etc)
    or some theatre/musical stuff.

Getting the notes and the technical stuff is important but remember that (good) music is written to illicit some response from the listener, be it joy, sadness, anger, etc, so I'd like to see you pouring out so much that you're emotionally drained afterwards, and less theatrics and histrionics.
    I can see you want this real bad, which means you're already halfway.

Draft saved Draft deleted