Listening to roomate fucking

RockPython111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi I'm in college and me and my friends have a house togeather. One of my roomates who lives the next room over from me has been having sex lately with multiple girls. They all moan like crazy, like he has some getting so loud and you can tell they are trying to be quiet. I am completely straight, but when he's having sex, i put my ear to the door and listen. I just wish I could have sex like that and I don't even want to bring my girlfriend over to my house anymore, because I don't want her to get any ideas and think that I have a small dick. Because obviously he does and when he was done having sex one night the next day I went in his trash and took out the condom and measured it at 8 inches. I am about 5.5 can that extra 2.5 inches really make the girls go that crazy and moan oh my god oh my god. Like i will be pounding the shit out of my girlfriend and she won't moan at all. Any tips??? I think im going insane

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tricky one this, maybe your girl is the silent type, when you go down on her does she respond with moans and sighs or is she tight lipped? Same with all foreplay is she vocal then?
Do you try different positions, maybe you will find one that rocks her boat if you vary positions or technique such as speed of stroke.
Dont get too hang up about your roomate as this will put you under unwanted pressure.
It's not all about the size but what feels good for you both.

ShakeYrDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went in his trash and took out the condom and measured it at 8 inches.

First thing, and slightly off topic, but I had a HUGE fight with a super gross ex-roommate of mine when I caught her doing just this. It creeped me out in a big way when I caught her, and I remember specifically saying that "I have never heard of completely healthy, sane people doing shit like this, ever."

So, I guess reading this gave me a bit of insight as to maybe why she was looking?

--

As for your actual dilemma, I agree with whoever said that some girls are silent, and your girlfriend might just be one of those people. Also, it's really possible that the condom may have expanded in the process of him taking it off some, so there might be that? You never know.

I'm sure you're fine with your girlfriend, if she's still with you, and not complaining of otherwise.

RockPython111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks, thats true she never moans ever we've been going out for 2 years only heard a peep from her a while ago.. and i've tried everything... and i mean everything.. she says im the best 2 but if she thinks im the best then you wonder what she'd think about my roomate.

golf_beast19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea going with what others have said, just because the rubber was 8 inches doesn't mean it was rolled down all the way. Keep your head up man, he'll catch an STI or something.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree that your gf may just be the silent type.

And the screaming from your roomate's room is probably more a result of technique than cock size.

B_Tonnie

Experimental Member
Media
DUE TO MY WORK, BASED BETWEEN AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAN
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DUDE, YOU HAVE BEEN WITH HER FOR TWO YEARS, 'ja, BELEIVE ME, YOU MUST BE DOING PLENTY RIGHT. HEY, YOU'VE GOT A STEADY, HE'S WHAT, BRINGING HOME MULTPLE PARTNERS, EVER THINK JUST MAYBE, HE'S JEALOUS OF YOU MAN. DON'T CREATE A PROBLEM FOR YOUSELF MAN, SHE'S CLEARLY INTO YOU. GO WITH IT AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm stuck on the searching through the garbage thing.

How could you search though a guy's garbage? How could you measure a used condom? How could you make any conclusions as to size from a used condom? The handful of times I've used a condom, the thing looked nothing like my cock when I threw it in the garbage.

As to noise, I could make a woman yell like a stuck pig by pulling her hair back sucking on her neck and slapping her ass. Noise doesn't always equate to size.

rabbit12345

1st Like
Media
Hi I'm in college and me and my friends have a house togeather. One of my roomates who lives the next room over from me has been having sex lately with multiple girls. They all moan like crazy, like he has some getting so loud and you can tell they are trying to be quiet. I am completely straight, but when he's having sex, i put my ear to the door and listen. I just wish I could have sex like that and I don't even want to bring my girlfriend over to my house anymore, because I don't want her to get any ideas and think that I have a small dick. Because obviously he does and when he was done having sex one night the next day I went in his trash and took out the condom and measured it at 8 inches. I am about 5.5 can that extra 2.5 inches really make the girls go that crazy and moan oh my god oh my god. Like i will be pounding the shit out of my girlfriend and she won't moan at all. Any tips??? I think im going insane

Troll

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
If your girl doesn’t moan, maybe she doesn’t like to moan. I’m a person who is not inclined to do it or much like it. I think moaning is its own thing. Apparently you wish you could make your girl moan. Apparently you would like to hear some moaning. I suppose you might bring up with your girl how it is that you can’t help but hear these girls moaning and it’s a turn on so if she would like to moan it would please you.

I don’t think this discussion would be too odd.

However, your behavior in reaction to your housemate is a bit odd; don’t get me wrong, I’m not meaning to be judgmental, I know a thing or two about being odd myself. More importantly, I don’t think this is working to your benefit. This business of listening at the door coupled with your clearly odd behavior of checking his used condoms has you expressing emotional response to him and his imagined maleness independently of his girls.

Whether your housemate has a big cock or not, may have little to do with the moaning of his girls, but even if it does, so be it. If he doesn’t have an 8” dick, some guy does. Reading between the lines I think you are telling us you are worried about your size in a way that I think is not good for you and your welfare.

5.5 inches is quite normal if not large. Many, many, women respond to us men because of our masculinity as we express it in the ways we act – the way we might strut, or talk, or do things. Lots of girls like that about us. Here at LPSG we meet women who are specifically attracted to large guys, but many women do not respond that way.

The equipment you have is what you got. Do you have any reason at all to think your girl wishes you had a bigger tool? In the long run, I do believe a guy with average size equipment probably should get himself a woman who responds to male attributes other than big size. But don’t think it should be a major problem. As a gay man, I’ve responded to tons of hot guys who are irresistible sex machines with very average size dicks.

All things considered I think you should try to separate yourself from these thoughts and worries. If you can’t get it off your mind, consider moving elsewhere.

dario92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the whole searching through the trash for a used condom is weird......and really gross

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask your roommate to fuck your GF and then see if she moans like the tarts he's bringing home ;)
seriously though if she's been with you 2yrs your doing something right so drop the psyco behaviour before she finds out and dumps your ass.