Litte bit bigger

Ocsi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello!

I'm back again, after 2 years break.
Can anybody help me, how to I reach 10" long cock? (It is not a joke, only I'm not to experienced in English, althought I read English almost every day.)
My cock is 9" long at this moment, but this measure was the maximum. The average long is 8-8.5 in. My wife is satisfied, but for the "vision" and the feeling is more exciting, when it reach 9".

So, is there any way to reach 10"? I probe jeql (I think I do it correctly), and tribulus terrestis caps, but not probe pumping. This method was not get to me any success.

I'm awaiting for the answer.

Thank, greetings from Hungary, Europe.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello!

I'm back again, after 2 years break.
Can anybody help me, how to I reach 10" long cock? (It is not a joke, only I'm not to experienced in English, althought I read English almost every day.)
My cock is 9" long at this moment, but this measure was the maximum. The average long is 8-8.5 in. My wife is satisfied, but for the "vision" and the feeling is more exciting, when it reach 9".

So, is there any way to reach 10"? I probe jeql (I think I do it correctly), and tribulus terrestis caps, but not probe pumping. This method was not get to me any success.

I'm awaiting for the answer.

Thank, greetings from Hungary, Europe.

Some guys claim to have gained considerable length from pumping, but I think they are the exception and to me pumping is probably the least effective in achieving gains. for a better insight of what can be done, I suggest you visit thundersplace.com and check out the reviews

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can visit there and do some reading on jelqing and manual stretching.

Ocsi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

thank You very much! I now reading.

I have a last (?) question: what is "jeql"? Is it a abbreviation?

have a nice weekend.
Ocsi

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You can reach a 10" cock very easily. This is how you do it. Stretch out your arm, cup your hand slightly and touch another man's big buldge! Hope you all enjoyed the humor. No offence intended to you, Ocsi, I want a bigger one too. Ken