Little dick - big ego

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Aug 8, 2007.

1. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It was a few years ago now, but i was at a bar and was getting quie friendly with this one guy. We spent all night flirting, talking etc. I told him i didnt do 1-night stands so he started asking (begging) for a blow job, and preceded to continusouly tell me how big he was and that id have trouble fitting him in my mouth. We got a cab to his house and for excitment's sake i thought i wouldnt rub him up and would leave the size suprise until he undressed.

Needless to say, as he did undress he must have seen the 'suprise' on my face, suprise at how small he was :eek:. This guy who had spent all night telling me how big he was must have been no more than 5x4.

I quickly covered my disapointment with a smile and got on with the job. He must have realised because he stayed very quiet the remainer of the night and not once did me mention his size again, nor did i.

Ladies (and gents) have you ever been hyped and then dissapointed. And how did you deal with it?

2. billboboy

billboboy New Member

I used to think I was a decent size, until I had a longtime GF who pointed out that I was, in fact, pretty small lol.. I'm about 4.5. But hey, I was young and didn't know how big men like the ones around here can be ;)

3. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

if they ask me the size I just say.. hmm 2.2 inches...

then later when she ask again about my lie.. I would say yes 2.2 inches wide :)

4. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

:confused:

5. dcho

dcho New Member

man you should have called him out on that. im pretty honest and humble about mine.

6. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I was fooled by a woman's breast size. She took her clothes and her breasts weren't half as big as they had appeared in clothes. I was a bit disappointed. Some sort of padded push up bra I guess. I never did examine the bra. She was a barmaid, and as I later learned, was known to sleep around. Before we got to the motel she had suddenly mumbled that she had a small pussy. I asked her "What did you say"?, but she wouldn't repeat it. I thought, hmm, here's my chance to put a fucking on woman, my average size will relatively feel like a big dick working her over. I got my hopes up. Finally going to have a woman yelping I wondered? Yeahhhh, right. My average size of 5.75" length x 4.75" girth had no apparent effect on her whatsoever. I fucked her like crazy and never got a wimper, never a facial expression of too much, or even just a changed facial expression, nothing. She took me like she was taking a walk in the damn park.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I wondered the same thing!

ROTFLMAO - No offense but the problem was most likely your lack of girth. Also, what's with you average guys and small men coming here and using names like "superlarge," such names should be reserved for guys with 8" plus. You sir, are falsely advertising. :mad:

While breasts may be fun for men to play with they aren't necessary for sexual pleasure to occur. So mentioning her padded bra is irrelevant.

Note: I haven't been here as long as many others; but it is my experience that anyone with a name like yours is small. The fact you don't post pics proves this.

8. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been saying that for years... you can't equate breast size with penis size. This guy was actually role playing in the role of a man with a large penis... it's no different then when guys come on here with claims of having a huge dick and the fake stories to go along with it. They are just acting and trying to experience probably the greatest pleasure for a man on earth... TO HAVE A HUGE DICK AND TO BE DESIRED FOR IT!!!! It wasn't like he had a big ego or anything... it was that he was just trying to experience a pleasure that is reserved for very few men. This is a common cause of bragadoccio about one's size... it is not that they are being egotistical... they are just trying desperately to taste some of the proverbial "big dick pie" I used to have a nice, above average penis, but now I have something MUCH larger and I have experienced the psychology of being "one of the masses" in my younger days and now for being "special". Of course, he might have been an egotistical jerk... I'll take your word on it! lol!!!!

9. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

It's not false advertising if I post that it's false advertising, lol.

njqt466, I can tell you are a bona fided size queen. Most women would never say the small word to a guy. I have my fetishes too though. I'm into super built amazon types, such as the Serena Williams build.

I'm not into the posting pics stuff. I'm upfront about my size, and anything I post is an honest post. I'm not into fake. Honest.

I am bigger than I was then though, as I've been involved in penis exercises for enlargement for several years now. Unfortunately I haven't been as consistent as I wish, but I have gained 1.25" in length and .25" in girth. That 5.75" x 4.75" was my non bone pressed measurement (visible dick) in length and the thickest place on my shaft (base). My bone pressed measurement (pushing into the fatpad to the pubic bone) was 6.25" length at the time I had sex with her. So even though my bone pressed measurement is now 7.5 inches length x 5" g (base), unfortunately my non bone pressed length measurement is not much more than it was back then because when I had sex with her I was skinny and didn't have but .50" pubic fatpad. I'm about 20 or so pounds overweight and now have about 1.25" fatpad, which only leaves 6.25" non bone pressed showing. So a woman sees my dick now she sees 6.25" x 5" (base). That doesn't mean I don't try to compress some of that fatpad during intercourse and get more length in working, of course. When digging as deep as I can I have gotten an "Oh!" a time or two. I love it when I can force a size sound from a woman :)
    Unfortunately that doesn't usually happen. :(

10. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    To give a guy the benefit of the doubt as to motive when he boasts of an enormous cock and turns out to have very little, in fact, I choose to be charitable. I always make the assumption that the guy's perspective is distorted by his own size and that he creates an imaginary universe of penis sizes in his mind which is skewed downward. Hence, he actually believes he is hung large. Intentional false advertizing or not, it is still a real disappointment to a size king searching for the mother lode.

Allan S. likes this.
  11. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Possibly, but I think in most cases the guy is just making sure 'he gets his'. He doesn't concern himself too much about the moment of truth, he is horny.

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    When they start talking about how "huge" they are and shit like that, it's just like when car salesman start talking about how much of a "deal" you'll get if you buy the top of the line model. It's never true.

Real hung guys tend to be more reserved about spouting off how big they are...unless they're on here. They'd rather you tell them how big they are than them alluding to it constantly.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

I never meant to say you are small. My apologies if I inferred that. According to the Kinsey Report you are definetely average, NOT SMALL. Unlike many here I do recognize the difference.

14. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    On the reciprocal side of this topic, when I was in college and I did not yet realize that I was unusually large, there was a woman with whom I had a serious flirtation. She was much more sexually experienced than I and liked the shock effect her "worldliness" created. She was always setting up guys to tell her how big they were or she would try to cop feels - I never took the bait. She also would say things like "There are size queens and there are liers."
    Well, after a few years, during which time I gained much more experience and began to understand that my dick was exceptionally large, we finally hooked up. First, the look on her face was priceless when she finally saw me nude. Then, despite significant foreplay (and a bit of me holding off to tease her), it took extra efforts to get me inside her. It turned into one of those three day fuckfests that left us both a little sore, very hungry, wiped out and with numb-minded smiles (and she was walking like a cowboy for a couple days).

The upshot was that she couldn't get over how she could not have noticed. She was just increduous that she missed such a big dick that was so convenient to her for so long. She was so flabbergasted with missing this that when i would be limp, she'd say things like, "Is that your normal size? No way! Do you try to hide it? Quick - put your pants on so I can see how you hide it." I wasn't hiding anything, but, at that time, I wasn't trying to reveal too much either. Then, about 50 times, she asked in the most plaintive of voices, "But why didn't you tell me?"

15. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Women are perceived as having a poor grasp of size, I often think small guys tell us it's big in the simple hope that because we've been told it's big we'll perceive it as big. Men all have an idea what average size is supposed to be whether they see it as the traditional average of 6 inches or the alleged real average of 5 and a half, so most know where they fit on the scale.

16. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

I hope I'm not restating what anyone else had said, but it's also quite possible that this guy neither hoped to trick you nor thought he was actually big.

He might have been in that third category of guy I've gotten to know in my life as a size empress. He wanted you to laugh at his dick. I don't rightly know the psychology of it, but it seems some small men begin to sexualize their own perceptions of inadequecy and inability to please a woman.

They seek us out, often misleading us with boasts of size, and then act all shocked when they get told they're small. They'll beg us to restate the facts over and over again, begging to be compared to babies, children, lipsticks, or anything tiny. They want to hear about your lack of interest and your dissapointment. Nothing gets them harder or gratifies them more.

17. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think that with Veronica's post, we have explored all of the possible psychological reasonings behind this gentelman's strange behavior... now Lee can choose one that fits his profile the best. Great observation... have you had to deal with many of these guys Veronica?

18. B_Veronica_Divine

B_Veronica_Divine New Member

I would say that the number of men who are into this strange form of humiliation who have contacted me (and sometimes posed as concerned wives while doing so) is probably somewhere over a hundred.

I thought the two strangest were the following:

One, who after he had revealed his shame, which honestly was only average, kept trying to convince me that it was smaller,

and a similar guy who sent me pics of it CLEARLY soft and insisted that it was hard and that the was as big as it got.

But you've probably all seen this in anything dealing with Cuckold fetishism. A big part of the fetish is the inadequecy of the husband in question.

19. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

This is kind of one reason I don't go round saying I'm big. For one, I'm modest. But also I wouldn't like to [be] saying "oh yeah I'm so big blah blah blah" in case the girl was thinking I would be bigger and was disappointed :tongue:

Plus, the element of surprise is always nice.

20. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

This may sound like a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway. I know it's probably quite unusual, but have any of you ladies ever had sex with a guy, that had been portraying himself as hung, even after you saw he wasn't hung just to show him up? Just to show him his penis size ain't shit to you (you're getting him back for lying to you). In other words, just lay there quietly with perhaps a bored look on your face. If not, are you aware of other women ever doing so? Or perhaps you or other women had sex with him anyway to put him in his place for walking around talking all macho like he is the king thing in bed over women. I've known guys that talk a big dick game, or talked a fuck her stupid (regardless of penis size), and I heard feedback on a couple of the guys that those two guys weren't much good in bed at all, nothing like they made out to be.

Draft saved Draft deleted