Little dicks should date petite chicks.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no correlation between body size and cunt size. The smallest woman I've fucked was about 4ft 6ins, like a little doll, and she took my cock as easily as a 6-footer.

I agree. I have had all women of all sizes and it doesn't matter how tall or how big they are - has nothing to do with vaginal size. A women can be petite and 4/5 with a vagina that can easily accommodate a large penis. And you can have a woman who is 6/2 and can have difficulty accommodating a large penis - just speaking from experience.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey the guy lied by a mile so just walk away next time! You can do much better than 4" however I don't think that small girls should only get small dicks, that would kill a few that I know including my girlfriend!

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 5'6, 120 lbs, and have 8", wrist thick. Also, most of the BBW I've had have been very tight, and I've even bottomed out on 2. These body type generalizations are absurd. You'd think people would know better by now with so many other stereotypes in other areas (race, gender, sexuality, etc.) being proven wrong.

Reactions: Undisputed89

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm not petite, but I've never had anyone I'd consider too small. Maybe I'm just lucky like that, but I've had smaller, but never too much so.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Plus, it really wouldn't be fair to the petite girls!

That is exactly what I thought! Or imagine this...

"I think you're very hot, but before I get your name and all that, tell me the size of your cock!" That won't go over very well for any chick no matter what size. ROTFL

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best way to handle these situationa as a woman, tell them your on your period and you'll jerk'em off. Therefore you get to see his cock at full erection and don't have to give up the pussy. Then you can decide if you wanna have sex another day or not. As a guy, I can't do this....But if they wanna fuck, and I don't. I just say "I'm not really prepared for that right now, sounds hot, but I can't. If you know what I mean."

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a hypothetical how would you have gotten out of it had he been honest about his size?

Trust me as someone that's been there that no man wants to hear, "sorry we can't have sex because you're too small for me." And keep in mind that I have two inches more than this dude we're hearing about.

It might be brutally honest but it will mess with his mind for a long time. I know it messed with mine.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just as you can't tell a man's penis size from his stature, it is an unfounded assumption that petite women have small vaginas and small vaginas only belong to petite women.

The last part of the OP deserves the "double standard" check. I have a feeling that a man requiring a "tight pussy check" on the first date would be vilified mercilessly by the female membership here.

Very true on all counts. I much prefer big guys (and I'm 5'3" rounding up, but I don't consider myself "petite" as I'm not slim anymore), but I'm not going to do the check like that. When I seek out big guys, I do it in a way that is tactful, although I may get smaller guys who are lying about it (I haven't had that problem so far though - I get guys who, while they may not be super huge, are nicely big...)

I agree with what everyone else has said. If you figured out it waasn't working for you then you should have just called it a night. It is no fault of his the size he is and if that's not your cup of tea you shouldn't fault him for it or try to dictate whom he should date. I've personally had horrible sex with a man who was well below average and I didn't say he should only date women with lil vaginas that can be filled completely by his penis. I politely told him that he was nice/great etc but the chemistry just wasn't there. He thanked me for being honest and for not just writing him off like it never happened. Everyone has feelings and those feelings should be considered equally.

That's the best way to handle a situation like this, not saying "You're too small! Go find a small woman!" That's rather mean, I think.

I did not tell him anything about him being so little. The only reason I went ahead and had sex with him was because (get ready for it....) of that bullshit I read in Cosmo magazine about what postions to use when a man has a small penis. I though that maybe....just maybe it would work.

I hate Cosmo (I refer to it as "200 pages of gender stereotyping"), but I have seen online, the positions to use when a man has a small penis. Thing is, though, those are my favorite positions to do with BIG guys. So go figure! :biggrin1:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WTF people I'm 5' 1" if the moon is pulling right and I like em really long - my gf who is 5'10" bottoms out on tiny 6inchers.

We are all built diffeant. The longest guy I ever had was 5'7" while one of the shortest I've seen belonged to a black guy who was 6'6".

There is height to size comparision.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see nothing wrong with the OP's comment. I think it makes sense, since a small wang can suit a small pussy.

The OP should have written "Little dicks should date petite pussies" because being short or thin doesn't mean that you have a petite pussy, too, any more than being tall means that you have a long penis, or being thin means that you have a skinny penis, or being fat means that you have a thick penis.

This is true, but just because her body is small, it doesn't mean her vagina is, and vice versa.

If I remember correctly, you are a petite person, shorter than me, and you love 'em big!

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well in therms of proportion there is a higher chance that a small woman has an overall smaller organs, cause the volume of the body can only reach certain limits, but like its been posted, its not a rule, people comes in all shapes ans sizes