Little dicks should date petite chicks.

Shawn8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WTF people I'm 5' 1" if the moon is pulling right and I like em really long - my gf who is 5'10" bottoms out on tiny 6inchers.
We are all built diffeant. The longest guy I ever had was 5'7" while one of the shortest I've seen belonged to a black guy who was 6'6".

Tiny is relative, but I have to echo 3664's: truly a case of you can't judge a book by its cover. :tongue:

S8

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
The last part of the OP deserves the "double standard" check. I have a feeling that a man requiring a "tight pussy check" on the first date would be vilified mercilessly by the female membership here.

I knew a clown who wouldn't go near a girl unless she could make his toy horn hoot 5 times in a row! Lol.

I think the candlestick trick sorts out the top drawered from the pelvic flawed. If she can stand up & hold in a normal sized candle for 5 minutes whilst flicking it around - she's a keeper.

The OP should have written "Little dicks should date petite pussies"

Conversely, I can't imagine any woman IRL describing herself as having a "Gigantic Gash"!

Possibly the range should more accurately extend from " "Little dicks should date petite, or powerful pussies " to "big dicks should date huge lazy pussies with no discernible pelvic floor"?

Last edited:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't even think it's about the size of the pussy. I mean they can stretch and if it's that stretching feeling that she loves then a women with a tiny pussy can be a size queen too.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I don't even think it's about the size of the pussy. I mean they can stretch and if it's that stretching feeling that she loves then a women with a tiny pussy can be a size queen too.

If it's a tiny pussy - it can't stretch that much without pain. That's the point. Otherwise it's a big pussy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think what you are saying is true to some extent. Someone with a small vagina could be a size queen in that she likes the stretched feeling, but it would take less to stretch her and her upper limit would be reached sooner.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think what you are saying is true to some extent. Someone with a small vagina could be a size queen in that she likes the stretched feeling, but it would take less to stretch her and her upper limit would be reached sooner.

Perhaps with enough practice she could.....wait isn't that what Petite is desperately trying to do?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF people I'm 5' 1" if the moon is pulling right and I like em really long - my gf who is 5'10" bottoms out on tiny 6inchers.

We are all built diffeant. The longest guy I ever had was 5'7" while one of the shortest I've seen belonged to a black guy who was 6'6".

There is height to size comparision.

I've seen this many times...and it follows what I heard while growing up which was often quoted by other super endowed men on both sides of my family...the limerick is "Big Girl (meaning very tall) Big hole, Small girl (meaning very short) ALL HOLE". I've met some very tall women...in the 5'10 to way over 6" range who were deep...and a few who were VERY deep...but not always. And I've yet to meet a woman who was 5'2" or shorter who wasn't deep to VERY deep too. All the VERY deep women are even better because they are VERY deep to the cervix...but then going in to their womb is when they really are spectacular and how they all scream, howl, moan and groan, talk dirty asking for more and love it.

I've seen this many times...and it follows what I heard while growing up which was often quoted by other super endowed men on both sides of my family...the limerick is "Big Girl (meaning very tall) Big hole, Small girl (meaning very short) ALL HOLE". I've met some very tall women...in the 5'10 to way over 6" range who were deep...and a few who were VERY deep...but not always. And I've yet to meet a woman who was 5'2" or shorter who wasn't deep to VERY deep too. All the VERY deep women are even better because they are VERY deep to the cervix...but then going in to their womb is when they really are spectacular and how they all scream, howl, moan and groan, talk dirty asking for more and love it.

You resurrected a 6 year dead thread to post inaccuracies about women's anatomy? Awesome. So you're magically getting your dick through the cervix into the womb? Orly.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You resurrected a 6 year dead thread to post inaccuracies about women's anatomy? Awesome. So you're magically getting your dick through the cervix into the womb? Orly.
not through the cervix...the womb canal is a separate opening...deep inside the vagina above the cervix.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Womb canal"? :rolleyes:

Please, do show me a diagram that you didn't create yourself that shows me the "womb canal".
Ohhh, snap. He added a new twist to his ridiculous claims while I was posting and I missed it. He used to say he could go in through the cervical os. He said there were special ways to dilate it. LOL And no, he wasn't talking about the drugs they give to induce labor. And you know what? This isn't the least believeable thing he's ever written, even though is isn't based in anyone's reality at all. He's a fantasist, deep, deep into his fantasies for so long he probably can't even distinguish between them and truth any more. It would be funnier if it were not so sad.

Reactions: ronin001 and 950483

Ohhh, snap. He added a new twist to his ridiculous claims while I was posting and I missed it. He used to say he could go in through the cervical os. He said there were special ways to dilate it. LOL And no, he wasn't talking about the drugs they give to induce labor. And you know what? This isn't the least believeable thing he's ever written, even though is isn't based in anyone's reality at all. He's a fantasist, deep, deep into his fantasies for so long he probably can't even distinguish between them and truth any more. It would be funnier if it were not so sad.

Shit, I WISH there had been an easier way to get the IUD I had years ago placed, instead of shoved through my cervix......

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Shit, I WISH there had been an easier way to get the IUD I had years ago placed, instead of shoved through my cervix......

Consider this an extra 12 likes, for a baker's dozen.

Wait 'til you have swap day, when IUD 1 comes out and IUD 2 goes in. You'd think it would be easier.
Nope.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Consider this an extra 12 likes, for a baker's dozen.

Wait 'til you have swap day, when IUD 1 comes out and IUD 2 goes in. You'd think it would be easier.
Nope.

I had to actually have mine removed via an abdominal laparoscopy. Mine shifted, perforated and completely passed through the uterine wall and was in the abdominal cavity. I will never ever get an IUD again and strongly advise against getting one to any ladies I know who I converse with regarding birth control. Blech.