Little dicks should date petite chicks.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why didn't they insert it laproscopically via the womb canal? LOL

Womb Canal? Didn't Aubrey Hepburn sing that in Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Womb canal, deeper than a schlong
I'm 'minded of a long, wet hole.
Oh cock taker, cervix shaker,
Whenever you're throbbin', I'm rubbin my pole

Reactions: AlteredEgo

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dated a woman who is very petite. I'm over 6 foot tall. She couldn't get enough of my nine incher. She still tells me it's the best cock for penetrative excitement.

Moreover, she is usually alienated and disgusted by the predatory approaches of petite men. Like, straight up, they're not interested in her as a human, but as a potential fuck toy who won't size humiliate them.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Moreover, she is usually alienated and disgusted by the predatory approaches of petite men. Like, straight up, they're not interested in her as a human, but as a potential fuck toy who won't size humiliate them.

Way more really tall guys want to use me as a "fuck toy" than short ones, your generalization is pretty silly.

Reactions: ronin001

9InchGaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Way more really tall guys want to use me as a "fuck toy" than short ones, your generalization is pretty silly.

oh sorry, I was just relaying what she told me. I'm sure if any interested party approached her respectfully, she'd be into it. Sadly, she's often treated as an item of sexual curiosity, and yeah, that would include tall guys too.

But the idea that petite women SHOULD date small men is also rather silly.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a source to link to, but I think that I recall that aroused vaginal length varies in women independent of height. Sort of like how penis length is only weakly correlated to male height. I don't think that there's any reason to think that petite women are likely to have limited capacity for a big dick. Just look at what @nailz and @TinyPrincess said. Generalizations just don't work well. There's a lot of normal anatomical variation for all sorts of body parts.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I disagree with the idea of small cocks/small woman. One of the hottest, tightest/smallest pussies i ever had the pleasure of being with was on a 6ft tall woman...and I'm only 5foot6..with small cock. I don't think a womans height matters to her pussy in any way, same as a guys cock doesn't relate to his height/foot/hand size, etc.

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sort of have a penis fetish. I like the looks of a small shaved penis. It can be cute and enjoyable to touch and stroke. Guys on this forum with big cocks are plentiful. That is fine, but I am not always into the big guys.
But that's what we have pinky fingers for! :D

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I sort of have a penis fetish. I like the looks of a small shaved penis. It can be cute and enjoyable to touch and stroke. Guys on this forum with big cocks are plentiful. That is fine, but I am not always into the big guys.

This is a true and authentic question.
I see you are new. If dealing with a larger dick isn't why you are here, what caught your attention?