Little fellow with a question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dewgong, Jan 29, 2010.

1. dewgong

dewgong New Member

Hello, huge people, I am one of the people on the smaller side, pretty close to 5". I am a student in Minneapolis and I wanted to ask some questions.

I have had this birthmark on my butt, pretty close to the butthole, since birth. I looked it up online today and it resembles the Mongolian Birthmark. Since I am gay, still virgin, I was wondering what other gay people think of a black spot on a butt. Would it be a huge turn off? Anyone know any solution to this ugly birthmark?

Thanks~

Off topic: How come people do rimming and stuff, doesn't the butt smell like poopy? Lol... Well this has nothing to do with large penis but just something to share.

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    hi and welcome a birthmark can be a turn on and as far as rimming goes it better be clean before I eat it lol I love to eat a nice clean ass

3. eyescream

Gold Member

Welcome to LPSG.org! Enjoy yourself here.

It might turn some people off, turn some people on, and others might not care much about it. If it looks like a pigmentation or a birthmark or a mole I think many people will just know to ignore it. Unless it looks disease-related, you're good.

I enjoy rimming guys. As weird as this may sound, in close proximity to the butt-hole the smell is actually tolerable for me and quite a turn on as long as I don't take a deep whiff of it.

I hold my breath and take in little by little and it smells okay. I'm actually turned on by the taste and the feel of the inside parts of the anus. Probably takes getting used to for some.

4. dewgong

dewgong New Member

Thanks for the welcome and quick responses! My birthmark looks like the crack is black, thought it's not a huge splotch, but like irregular shapes of black splotches.

Wouldn't cleaning it still leave some residue of the smell?

5. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with you wondering what the attraction is to rimming. I guess the recipient enjoys it, and pleasing your partner can be a turn-on, but how clean can it be? I'm not sure I can find it, but I saved a medical article about the diseases you can get from the human colon - and it was scary. I wouldn't really want to kiss someone who had just licked my anus (or someone else's.)

Draft saved Draft deleted