Little help Plz? Easily aroused and easily loses load.

Hey everyone, im 18 and i have a bit of an issue. I've read up on some things before, but not sure if this whole "combo" happens to others. Whenever i am with my girlfriend, i could pop a boner after the slightest hug. Cuddling on the couch?, here comes the rocket ship. And thats not the biggest problem, ya it is annoying when u have a huge boner that wants to shoot out of your pants, but i get to the point where i can almost ejaculate without touching it.

The first time i noticed this with my girlfriend was when we started going out. We were on the couch cuddling and she started lightly rubbing it thru my pants, and like 10 seconds later, boom, i was spent. I didnt even feel it coming on at first. But ever since then, i come within like 2 mins. I try to hold out as long as i can but no prevail. A blowjob lasts a good minute maybe. Its like i get so excited im at the point of release before it even leaves my pants.

Also, i have a problem where i masturbate way too often from what i think. I play computer games and i talk to friends online, so i spend a bit of my time on the computer, but even when im busy, i just feel the need to masturbate. I do it almost everyday, sometimes if im bored or in the mood, i might do it like 3 times a day.

I keep telling myself that i am going to stop, but obviously it feels so good, and its just like, well what can happen? I read that excessive masturbation can lead to PE but im not sure if thats true.

Anyone have any suggestions to stop masturbating, and any help with stopping myself from losing it within 2 mins?

(sorry for the long descriptions) but any help would work, thanks.

nifty96098

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
mmm as i was reading your post i was going to suggest some wanking to slow things down. others may suggest something else. there are some sites that describe a stop/go technique for premature ejaculators. do a google search.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do kegal exercises. They're very easy, just involves flexing the muscle you use when you stop peeing (and maybe eventually, can allow you to last longer).
Anyway look that up for sure.

Also you can practice masturbating and stopping before you feel you could cum. You can build up tolerance this way.

And I guess otherwise, take some control (but don't be controlling) and take things SLOW. Back in the day whenever I would get hard at inappropriate times, I would just unfocus my eyes, or stare at a wall. A little weird looking, but not as bad as a hardon in public. Anyway, you could use the same focusing idea to calm yourself down a little. And if she asks why you are staring off into space, just say "I was thinking about how happy you make me".
Good luck! :D

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's great advice.
I have heard that guys have to think about something else. Try saying a hail mary or the pledge of allegiance to take your mind off of cumming. I have heard that thinking of baseball helps.

You have to strengthen your PC muscles for sure. Try lifting a wash clothe and hold it up for 5 seconds and work up to 10 and so forth. I heard that a long time ago and have heard that it works so use heavier clothes like a dish towel and PM me when you build up to a whole towel! Just kidding about the towel.
You can stop your urine stream but i heard you can get a bladder infection or something.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dont stop the masturbating I think this is your best tool to overcoming the early ejaculations. Practice makes perfect after all, yes Keigal exercises will help the face cloth on your cock like dumbells will help too. Something I found was similar to keigals but is a different muscle. I can only "find" it when I am driving it must have something to do with the seating position. but there is a muscle between your testicals and your arse that you can pulse but it does not make your arse pulse at the same time they are unrelated muscles. It is quite hard to find it but when you do the results are very good.

If you dont quite understand send me a PM and I'll try to explain better.