Little help plz

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by spartalee, Nov 20, 2006.

1. spartalee

spartalee New Member

I have noticed recently that after sex my balls will have a sharp but non constant pain. me and my g/f normally do it missionary or doggy style, is there anythoughts on what it coulkd be? the only thing I can think of is either a twisted tete or maybe my balls slap her ass or something? also if it is a twisted teste do i have to go to a doctor or is there some way to relieve it myself?

2. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

Albums:
    I would check anything like this with your doctor matey. It's probably nothing to worry about, but to my mind, where there is pain, it needs to be checked out, especially if this is a recurring pattern, which you say that it is.

Don't worry matey, but check it out and let us know how you get on.

Take care.

Kevan

3. spartalee

spartalee New Member

Holy hell guys, if you have ANY of the symtoms I just described GO TO THE DOCTOR AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! when I described that to the doc he told what hapens is, sometimes while walking or running or anymovement at all sometimes the tube runing to your testictes can get twisted or scrunched up if you will. and when you orgasim the sperm entering the tubes naturally enlarges the tube therby giving you the pain other symptoms of this include numbness at the base or midline of the ball sac, unusually cold skin of the ball sac even when inside, or any sharp non constant pains. The treatment is well....to say the least it was BLINDING PAIN. what he did was feel the top of the sac to the ball found the natur of the twist and proceded to twist it and maneuver it until it was straight...very painful. now if you have any of this go to the dac A.S.A.P. if left untreated it can get worse and eventually you will loose the testicle. the reson you will feel the unusual cold and the numbness(like when your arm or leg falls asleep) is because of the lack of blood. lemmie know if you need anymore info. I had mine fixed and now im good to go no pain or cold balls.

4. HungUKProfessional

HungUKProfessional Active Member

Albums:
    Pleased that you visited your doc and got it sorted.

Draft saved Draft deleted