Little injury

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: I got a weird injury yesterday.

I have just started juelqing(been at it about 5 days-not in a row)and I do a normal warm up before hand. But i got this wierd injury down the side of my penis towards the base, which is not where i woulod expect one at all.

It feels like a little strain. I also reckon it feels like it will be fine in a couple of days(hopefully) and i doesnt hurt but i can feel it when i touch it and when erect. I definately could't jelq on it!

Has anyone else had an injury like this?
I really wasnt going too hard on it in fact the moment it happened i was being very gentle.

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shit that doesnt sound good! how long do you reckon till the tendon will heal?

And i definately dont like the idea of weak erections.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to intrude since I don't do any enlargement exercises, but I think I'm right in saying that when it comes to trouble downstairs there's no such thing as a "little injury."

Anything that happens in the area is a full four-alarm house-on-fire scenario. OK? Good.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeffy21 said:
I got a weird injury yesterday.

I have just started juelqing(been at it about 5 days-not in a row)and I do a normal warm up before hand. But i got this wierd injury down the side of my penis towards the base, which is not where i woulod expect one at all.

It feels like a little strain. I also reckon it feels like it will be fine in a couple of days(hopefully) and i doesnt hurt but i can feel it when i touch it and when erect. I definately could't jelq on it!

Has anyone else had an injury like this?
I really wasnt going too hard on it in fact the moment it happened i was being very gentle.

You've likely strained a ligament. Total rest until the area is completely healed would be best. What kind of warm up are you doing? Do you have a history of straining that area?

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...Just to let you know, if you jelq a lot, you may gain size, but your erections may not stand up like they used to. My experience.

That shouldn't be the case. If you're training properly, besides enlargement your erections and stamina should become better as you progress. This is done by including stamina work, taking layoffs as needed and by paying very close attention to how your penis is responding to training. That's why a training journal is one of the most important tools that you can have when trying to add size and/or improve performance.