little survey penis size vs numbers of partners

duf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

i created a little survey containing 5 questions for straight men to see if guys with large endowment have more female sex partners than others. Whatever your penis size, please find the link below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dElHOHd6WDRjRW4teTJyT2RMRlZDaGc6MQ#gid=0

You will be able to read the results after the survey. Nevertheless, i need to do some Excel Tricks to get the number of female sex partners per penis size.

Answers will be posted in this thread.

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
Are you planning on correlating the data? Because the current results page doesn't answer any questions. i.e. How many women has the average man with a 7-8" penis slept with?

jdaniel30

Just Browsing
Media
I have seen the results of a few of these surveys before. It always works out to the large dick guys have a lot more partners. My interpretation has always been that those prone to exaggerating their endowment also exaggerate their number of females that they have had sex with.

duf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry guys, i m disappointed. Doesnt look to mirror any reality.
I think people who come over the internet are already part of a special group.
I think the best would be to ask people offline but it costs money.

Also there are guys here who unfortunately lie about their sizes and number of partners. ( i calculate it using some stats technics to do quality checks).

See you.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My interpretation has always been that those prone to exaggerating their endowment also exaggerate their number of females that they have had sex with.

Well said. I dont think I could have put it better myself.

But im glad to see on the results that a lot of people have actually measured themselves and admitted they are average between 5" and 6".

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe related, maybe not... Several years ago, a radio host called "The Radio Chic", which used to have a show on one of the NYC radio stations, did a... well, I wouldn't call it a survey, but a field test.

She sent out three guys to a bar. Each guy had a t-shirt that listed two things: dick size (large, medium/average, small), and their salary info (how much they made a year).

Her results: Well hung guy, who made a lot of money, got the phone numbers / hooked-up with more women. The guy with the smallest penis, who made the least amount of money, got the next number. The average penis-sized guy, who made average pay, got the least. Her conclusion for why the small-dicked guy got more than average guy was because of the sympathy factor.

Probably off topic, but this email thread reminded me of that.