Live and let live...

spandex_bulge_wi: :'( This is a sad time for the LPSG, well at least for me. In response to posts made in the "my wife wants your cock" string and the "lmao" string I have two things to say...

1. I agree with Dee. Trouble makers and muck rakers shoudl be ignored and allowed to dissappear on their own. If someone feels they are being attacked on a too personal level, they can take it up with the group moderator. (TY to Marko for putting that one post where most of us belelived it belonged)
and...
2. Lighten up, for God's sake, people. (Allah, Brahma, Buddha, and all similar deities included) Let people have a little fantasy. It doestn hurt you. You can whine all you want; I dont belelive a word of it.

I do belelive there are big dicks out there. I belelive its fun and safe to fantasize. I love reading about all the big dicks on here. Granted we are not all Einsteins, Churchills, or John Holmes but, we have the right to post what we want, when we want. Therefore people may continue to be petty and ridiculous if they wish. Still, I offer this thought. Are any of you complainers aware of how much space your bs takes up on the server? Give our eyes and Marko's wallet a break... Don't clog up this open forum with rediculous and petty arguments. Make good use of the space we have. Please show your support of this in your future posts. No need to reply to me now, unless you want to :).