Live Chat

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Likesembig, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Likesembig

Likesembig Member

What happened to Live Chat? Anyone know?? Feel free to PM me.

2. horsey

horsey Member

Marc knows there is a problem and he is investigating, hope it returns soon!

3. B_MagnumXL6

B_MagnumXL6 New Member

I hope it gets fixed. I rather enjoy the chat room here. I have met some decent guys there. Chatting is always cool with other guys about our situations. Not something you can do just anywhere.

4. aidan77

aidan77 New Member

On the bottom left of the main page, you can change your site skin, and Live Chat will re-appear at the top bar. However, gallery, blog, etc disapears. As well, the chat window appears in the browser, not in a pop-up window (which is infinitely more preferable). Hope it gets 'fixed' soon :)

5. barron

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aidan77 &#064; Nov 3 2005, 08&#58;56 AM) [post=357875]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    On the bottom left of the main page, you can change your site skin, and Live Chat will re-appear at the top bar. However, gallery, blog, etc disapears. As well, the chat window appears in the browser, not in a pop-up window (which is infinitely more preferable). Hope it gets &#39;fixed&#39; soon :)
    [/b][/quote]

Thanks for the tip, but I don&#39;t have any other skin choice except the IPB Default one. Any other suggestions for making the chat come back?

6. aidan77

aidan77 New Member

That skin-changing thing worked for a bit, and then that disappeared. I think we&#39;re merely without chat totally for a while. Oh well. Just got to be patient.

7. barron

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aidan77 &#064; Nov 5 2005, 10&#58;54 AM) [post=358384]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    That skin-changing thing worked for a bit, and then that disappeared. I think we&#39;re merely without chat totally for a while. Oh well. Just got to be patient.
    [/b][/quote]

Thanks aidan77.

(Begins practicing being patient.)

8. Sheppard

Sheppard New Member

This is driving me nuts without LPSG chat, and with all the new women in here too&#33;

Draft saved Draft deleted