Live chat

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
You know, we have such a great live chat system, I am surprized more people don't frequent it. I see the same people over and over with little variety in there. Everyone who hasn't visited yet or doesn't visit often really should stop by :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy chatting with some of the regular chatters in there. In fact, I have made good friendships with a few members off the board from chatting (harmlessly) in there with them first.

I am rather more annoyed by the "fishermen" (credit to Steve26) who sit in the chat, never saying a word or posting a thought on the board.

Everyone is looking for something different, I suppose.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Just to clarify ...

fisherman (n.): any person with a very large and/or graphic photo (generally close-ups of genitalia) in their LPSG profile who sits in the chat room saying nothing publicly but using their photo as "tackle" to attract people into private chats

:biggrin1:

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
This may be because of my strange sleeping habits, but when I go in there I don't see anybody talking, and since I have nothing interesting to say, I just sit there for a bit before leaving.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in from time to time myself. It's fun to chat real time with some people I've gotten to know on the boards, or just with some people I would like to get to know better around here.

The fishermen...definitely ones that I tend to ignore here. I'm a walking sign of "Don't Feed the Animals" so they won't get much from me.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I frequent, the chat...LATE AS HELL, but I frequent it. It's so dry and boring during the day, To me the best times are early morning, and late night pacific time. I think the chat system works wonders for those who sit behind their computers with a dictionary, theasaurus, and a few minutes on their hands to "pretend" to be something that they are not. The chat is far too fast and real to create and hold on to phony personas. I encourage chat, mostly because that is where I ruin a few fakers, get to know the persons behind the names, and to have a good time.

If you haven't been, you are SOoooo missing out. "what can you expect from my diolouge I'm from the friggin' valley so bite me":cool:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've gone in a few times, had zillions of little PM boxes pop up, try to type furiously to respond to them, & eventually get knocked out & have to reboot.

Being a bit of a sped, the little PM's I've finally figured tend to be from strangers with no posts inviting me to cam with them.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
I've gone in a few times, had zillions of little PM boxes pop up, try to type furiously to respond to them, & eventually get knocked out & have to reboot.

Being a bit of a sped, the little PM's I've finally figured tend to be from strangers with no posts inviting me to cam with them.

Heh, poor Vinny. That's what you get for being on a site where just about everyone is into big dicks...which judging from the pictures in your profile; you just might possess. :rolleyes:

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Altairion said:
Heh, poor Vinny. That's what you get for being on a site where just about everyone is into big dicks...which judging from the pictures in your profile; you just might possess. :rolleyes:

Hey Now!?! I never said it was a bad thing. it's just annoying to keep getting bumped out. And while on the subject... how big is yours? Wanna cam?

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:

Wanna cam?

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
havent been there except a couple times & a few people imed me privately to do the sex chat thing so i think i got intimated. i'd like to chat with people one-on-one but not the sex thing.