Live chat

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I miss our little chat sessions too lex baby:wink: , I've just been getting hounded about coming to work with red eyes and lack of energy, they started to thing I was addicted to drugs, not chat with Lex:tongue:. In time, maybe I'll get a late night job and chat after I get in:rolleyes:.

vinny_spiruccino said:
I've gone in a few times, had zillions of little PM boxes pop up, try to type furiously to respond to them, & eventually get knocked out & have to reboot.

Tell them to go screw themselves with their index finger. If they cant take a hint put them on ignore (yes it works their too)

shelby said:
I can't type worth a shit. Chat intimidates me.

Oh stop, I can type as well as a retarded monkey, in heat, with a vision problem, and Dislexia, yet I still chat near everyday.:cool:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
black10inches said:
havent been there except a couple times & a few people imed me privately to do the sex chat thing so i think i got intimated. i'd like to chat with people one-on-one but not the sex thing.

What's the dealio with all these banned members, like black10inches? I saw that HungSpermBoy was banned, too, and HungRick.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
just figure most people are banned because they are stupid asswholes or trolls.

E

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
Being a bit of a sped, the little PM's I've finally figured tend to be from strangers with no posts inviting me to cam with them.

poor vinny!!! come to cam i will comfort u :biggrin1:

Lex said:
r u hung?
where r u?
got n e other pics?
str8, bi, or gay?
Me: ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

lol that's an answer... i entered the chat few times and had similar questions on privatechats... i actually enjoy to chat but the language is a great barrier for me >.>

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
If we banned everyone who posted stolen/fake/photoshopped pics we would have FAR fewer members.
but of an higher quality *_*

I say is a good deal :biggrin1:

hmmm too sad that people post stolen or fake pics ; ; that's scares... i don't want my poor pics went somewhere i don't know >.>

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
I'm sorry to bring this thread out of retirement, but after being in the chat rooms over the past weeks since posting this, I figured I should follow up to comment on how glad I am to see so many new people trying out the chat feature. I'd like to think that this thread was at least partly responsible. :biggrin1: