Live! from Nick8.0's livingroom Stage

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nick8.0 & smokebroad 2.9 & Heavens denroom man

I went to dinner tonite with some incredibly sexy and orgasmic men and we
had a dinner that sent us into ectastic paroxysism of rippling muscles.
We ate all the most delish exotic food ever served. We feasted on dog penis in montmorency sauce on toast points,where I choked out a boner
"muscles in white whine", Pebbles of delicious plops of chicken on blue corn chips.
Jason Els regailed us w/a delicious slow burn, slow turn, and ever mounting sexual whirl of sexagismal smegaliscious short tempting hip thrusting-butt busting sance steps that put us all on alert that we had to all kneel before him and w/or hand tied to his delicious male compass point. Jason was apowerful master who told us all what to do and when to do it. He's was powerful but tempered in his need for us to obey. Jason wore backless leather chaps and tit clamps and made us kneel before them. Which we did freely. We were his. His to own. Thx Nick for the place to do it..and your hidden room.
I can't write about the whole incident...because certain NYS laws preclude from describibg it in detaikl but I want to tell you it was amazing, informational, instructional and the drinks were good, plentiful and free. Nick ran across the street to Duane Reade in his wrestling singlet for more tonic as we ran out. He's a chanpion. And looks great in lycra. OH that that bulging buddy, that nice, nice man in spandex . Nick8 is a hero. A refill hero. Thx to Jason for the lessons, the training, the hot wand, the dripping wax and the sounding it was a long nite but worth every fucking, fucking, fucking moment. You are a god Jason Els..a masterful god.
Written by Heavenslivingroom man & Smokebroad 2.9
modeled on the life of Nickita 8.0 and 11 minutes was quite enough when Jason ripped the chair leg off and shoved it up my "chocolate starfish" I was completey weak kneed and started screaming "O mama O bama oh baby!"

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh, my god.

Not even in your fantasies.

Nope. My mother would die if she could see how badly my name's been taken in vain.

As I continue to say, these things happen. Mostly to me and I have no idea why.

Doggy bag, kids?

Both of you need to go home now. I'm only half kidding.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The best part was on the ride home from the reataurant w/all my new pals. Cigarbabde, NICk8( and Master Jason Els. The cab ride was endless affair of free hand movements, groping, tits, twats and moving cocks. But now I digress because this was the cab story. We were all piled in tight. So tight. So tight. SO tight. SO close and and the temperature rising. Nick8 was right there, the tme manimal that he is, he didnn't know who to do first. We drew cards and one of us ended up the winner. Nick took that person to his lair, his seedy, sexual testosterone driven cum loving hell hole of a bedroon to use his victim over and over. He won. He was the cab king. he got it. he used it. he went on. Just like a lone wolf. Not knowing. Not caring. Just usiing. Damn him yet we still love him. Him and his pulp fiction lifestyle. He's the king of the cabs and that muthafuckah gave us crabs.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, I think I just came 10 times!!! MORE! I want MORE! I'm an addict now!!!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit...how the hell did I get left behind on this one? Nick, you are NOT getting any more invites to my nude beach until you apologise for this gross oversight.

Hmmmph.... *stomps to couch, plonks down in front of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series 7 and waits for a reply*

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OMG, I think I just came 10 times!!! MORE! I want MORE! I'm an addict now!!!

You're not the only one. I had to get the hell out of Dodge, just to escape the cackling laughter. And I was in the room.

These kids and their hormones; they drive me crazy.

I have GOT to move to NYC! (or at least visit)

When you do, will you promise to take me back out?

There's good money in it for you. I swear.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit...how the hell did I get left behind on this one? Nick, you are NOT getting any more invites to my nude beach until you apologise for this gross oversight. And Cigarbabe....i'm not gonna lend you any more of my penis-shaped candles until you tell me where my invite went.

Hmmmph.... *stomps to couch, plonks down in front of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series 7 and waits for a reply*

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Shit...how the hell did I get left behind on this one? Nick, you are NOT getting any more invites to my nude beach until you apologise for this gross oversight.

Oh, my god. As if I didn't feel badly enough.

And now there's you to answer to.

Will this nightmare ever end?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not the only one. I had to get the hell out of Dodge, just to escape the cackling laughter. And I was in the room.

These kids and their hormones; they drive me crazy.

When you do, will you promise to take me back out?

There's good money in it for you. I swear.

I promise!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
*uncrosses arms and gives Nick8 a hug, a reach-around bum squeeze and a big ol' wet french kiss*

I'm good.

Thank the good lord. One down...

OK... Nick8 in a wrestling singlet. I want photos now!!!!
Either that or he better wear it to the Meet & Greet. :biggrin:

Not happenin'. Just not happenin'.

But I'll wear it for you later, privately, perhaps.

:biggrin1: