Live! from Nick8.0's livingroom Stage

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omg now that I'm home I can post something. First of all Jason was a good master and maybe i'll be able to sit in a week. maybe. Nick was delicious as usual swerling in circles to frankie Valli. "Our day will come, our day will come....."' Cigar Babe is the best w/rubbing Smart Balance butter on the spanked-red butt cheeeks. I think I might need some Nutra Sweet on it
tho. What a nigt. What a night. It was an opera...a love show in 3 acts!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a Happy Hole! Thx to my 'unnamed' partners tnite. And thx forthe applesauce rubdown. I swear I'm still in heavan now even tho I'm home. My spanking....My hole abuse and the applesauce.....does it get any better? And Cigarbabes tits all ove me. Ahhhhh

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How could I be this gay and this partially str8? I dunno. I just ask heaven for an answer. Answer my desperate backwater prayers.

The thing that scares me is that ,

Heaven might answer you back.

Certainly, you told me it did tonight.

Now shut the fuck up.

As far as I'm concerned, Heaven must be missing an angel.

:biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well your prayers might be answered. Have you asked "Master Jason buttbeater"
for permission to be talking to God?
How did you like my "spaning ala applesauce"?
I don't know about an angel but heaven is missing a few pairs of handcuffs and leashes!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
almost don't know what to say it was all so good. All of us there and it it all got so crazy and great. I felt like I was at the Grand Olde Opry of intreaction. All of us all over each ohter and Jason being more of the TOP man and I don't know how it all jived but it did. Man whatt a hot night. When I got home I felt like Tina Turners legs.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
almost don't know what to say it was all so good. All of us there and it it all got so crazy and great. I felt like I was at the Grand Olde Opry of intreaction. All of us all over each ohter and Jason being more of the TOP man and I don't know how it all jived but it did. Man whatt a hot night. When I got home I felt like Tina Turners legs.

I'm tempted to say 'And you looked as good', but, frankly, no one ever quite measures up to those.

Sorry, buddy.

Now, be here and spread mine.

Media
Hey you sex pervs.

Tell Ed McMahon to get his old ass back to my front door with that damn check.

The phone message stated he had one made out to ME!! I will even overnight a wheel chair if need be to expedite his arrival.

I was napping off a headache when ya'll called. Strange one of those voices sounded like Hellskitchen?!?!

I'm a call. Answer the damn phone! I want details.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ahhhhhh more tempting from you. Alas it ddin't happen while I was in Jason's sling. He' like st keep us apart as he likes jis bottoms raw and real. Cigarbabe held me off for a bit. Man she's good!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another reason I was so amazed/weirded. When CigarBabes tits ran acros my back when was tied down. I almost ddin't know what to think. It's hard to think when you have that kind of sex weighing down on you and then I have Nick8 doing his butt dance and the jason stuff happeneing......a night in heaven...............

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey you sex pervs.

Tell Ed McMahon to get his old ass back to my front door with that damn check.

The phone message stated he had one made out to ME!! I will even overnight a wheel chair if need be to expedite his arrival.

I was napping off a headache when ya'll called. Strange one of those voices sounded like Hellskitchen?!?!

I'm a call. Answer the damn phone! I want details.

Yeah you don't answer the phone.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must add one thing. When CigarBabe held me doen on the left and Nick8 held me down on the right so that Jason could plow me relentlessly....it was great to have that kind of group thing. it wasn't JUST me being fucked it was all of us living the exerience. Now I'm gonna cry. Cry yes.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hpw can I hush after an evening of lust and intruig?! All the sensual pull and push THRUST and parry I'm spent. Nick and Jason and Cigar wore me out. We wore each other out. Ahh. I need raspberries and yogurt. Or ham and eggs. Or another Joel Peter Witkin tour!

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone sent me a PM and thot we were being outrageous. maybe we were but it was all in good fun bween friends. We were within our legal rights and we made sure the kids were away We paid off two cops so what's it to ya? Go eat a meatball hero in class! :D