Live in Gay Slut For Big Dick

Syilith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi my dad is kicking me out EXTREMELY soon and i am quickly in search of someone who is interested in taking in a person who will do sexual favors for them if they let me live with them for free. EMAIL TO DISCUSS DETAILS, INCLUDE PICS This is for real.

20/m/OH nonsmoker D&D Clean fun kinky hardcore gamer and handy with computers i will be losing a lot of weight so i can reach my dream of becoming a transexual, help me do it and i just may be yours with my beautiful body someday!

I am specifically looking for either a Sugar Daddy so that I myself can become a beautiful, amazing looking WHORISH transexual. Or a Big Cocked man in general, that's very important..Im looking for a non smoker, a nice person really. I must stay with you expense free, I will pay with my amazing whore skills <3 If you dont meet requirements but happen to have a big cock, try to negotiate, however Sugar Daddies WILL go to the top..Its important I reach my dream as a Ladyboy Whore ASAP.

Attachments

Is this for real? Have you ever heard of getting a job and paying your own way in life? It gives you something far more valuable in life than money - self respect. Any guy that takes you up on your offer will just use you and abuse you. Once you have become tiresome to him as a plaything (and believe me, you will), you will be kicked to the curb quicker than yesterday's garbage. I would never want to be reliant on someone else to live. Essentially you are prostituting yourself out for food and shelter. How degrading.

Last edited by a moderator: