Live in Gay Slut For Big Dick

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Syilith, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Syilith

Syilith New Member

Hi my dad is kicking me out EXTREMELY soon and i am quickly in search of someone who is interested in taking in a person who will do sexual favors for them if they let me live with them for free. EMAIL TO DISCUSS DETAILS, INCLUDE PICS This is for real.

20/m/OH nonsmoker D&D Clean fun kinky hardcore gamer and handy with computers i will be losing a lot of weight so i can reach my dream of becoming a transexual, help me do it and i just may be yours with my beautiful body someday!

I am specifically looking for either a Sugar Daddy so that I myself can become a beautiful, amazing looking WHORISH transexual. Or a Big Cocked man in general, that's very important..Im looking for a non smoker, a nice person really. I must stay with you expense free, I will pay with my amazing whore skills <3 If you dont meet requirements but happen to have a big cock, try to negotiate, however Sugar Daddies WILL go to the top..Its important I reach my dream as a Ladyboy Whore ASAP.

Attached Files:

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Don't that take the cake.

3. AG08

Gold Member

Is this for real? Have you ever heard of getting a job and paying your own way in life? It gives you something far more valuable in life than money - self respect. Any guy that takes you up on your offer will just use you and abuse you. Once you have become tiresome to him as a plaything (and believe me, you will), you will be kicked to the curb quicker than yesterday's garbage. I would never want to be reliant on someone else to live. Essentially you are prostituting yourself out for food and shelter. How degrading.

#3 AG08, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice