Live, Nude, Girls!

hunginut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK.....title should have read Live, Nude, Girl (singular) and Guy.....LOL! However, Wifey and I would like to start playing around with our webcam this month. Now that the holidays are over (and we have a few moments of free time.....lol), we're going to try to be on a couple times a week. We're in the US (MST), so our evening may be daytime/early morning for some of our friends overseas. In any case, check out our page, we have a handful of pictures posted and looking to get more (along with a couple video clips) during the cumming, er, coming weeks. ;o)

We'll post on here a day, or so, in advance.......of course some of it may be a bit more impromptu.

Happy New Year to all.

Ciao.........S and D! ;o)

hunginut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we'll try to let everyone know when we're going to be on together.......hoping for tomorrow night, around 10 MST

Hume00

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi, young hung guy from the uk guy here. would love to participate. how do we arrange this??

all the best,
james

hunginut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
we'll throw a post up here tomorrow..........just to solidify the time! ;o)

ciao.......suzy/dirk

hunginut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No show tonight, life is totally getting in the way. Hate it when that happens. However, didn't want to leave anyone "hanging", so i thought i'd post a little note here. Hubby and I will try again this weekend. We'll be kid-less, so that should totally allow for a bit more freedom. Kisses - Suzy XO