Live penis enlargement lessons.

Mryoyo9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello guys of LPSG :) I've been here for a bit now, and it's interesting seeing all the guys who so desperately want to gain an inch or so. I hate to brag, but I am fairly well endowed (5 inches soft, 8 inches hard) and I believe that a lot of my thickness and length was because of stretching exercises I did as a teenager. Now that I'm older, I'd love to offer free help and techniques to guys who want a bit of extra mass.
Hopefully we can work out a time to have a complementary assessment of your penis, as well as how to help you gain length/girth. I'd love to Skype, or even just Kik if you'd want.

If anyone is interested, just tell me below so we can set something up. I hope to share my experience with various stretching techniques so that you guys can experience growth as well. Thanks!

I'm interested in the skype assessment! Add me on skype throwawaymikerich@gmail.com

Hamish Archibald

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello guys of LPSG :) I've been here for a bit now, and it's interesting seeing all the guys who so desperately want to gain an inch or so. I hate to brag, but I am fairly well endowed (5 inches soft, 8 inches hard) and I believe that a lot of my thickness and length was because of stretching exercises I did as a teenager. Now that I'm older, I'd love to offer free help and techniques to guys who want a bit of extra mass.
Hopefully we can work out a time to have a complementary assessment of your penis, as well as how to help you gain length/girth. I'd love to Skype, or even just Kik if you'd want.

If anyone is interested, just tell me below so we can set something up. I hope to share my experience with various stretching techniques so that you guys can experience growth as well. Thanks!