Live Straight Sex Turns To Frustration...again

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am writing this post LIVE from the scene where for the third time this month and with the second girlfriend, I have had to FORFEIT good, wholesome sex because she was too busy moaning "it's too big" to even care that I 'm trying to have sex.

She then runs off to the bathroom to clean herself or dfinger herself or check for blood or something and I'm left to literally watch my throbbing penis deflate and my emotions go from horny to explosive anger. I put on my clothes, decided I'm not going to even bother making "sweet love" to this woman.

Sometimes a man needs to ram and today, I just couldn't get that.

Just to share frustrztion and get some understanding, perhapsfrom someone who does know they're goals even if they're just out of reach right now, this is the second time and I'm fed up with having non-penetrative sex with girls who are excited by doing the other stuff , great, thanks, but when it comes to the sex disappear to the bathroom because the're shocked at my penis size which isn't humongous compared to some of the sausages I've seen online whioch have been exteneded.

By the time you come back, I'm sorry, but I can't "stop-start" my passion like that.

Just my few cents anyway.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can understand where you are coming from. I had an ex like that. You WILL have to go and find a woman that's sexually compatible.

My ex and I had fights like this over sex. We ended up splitting up. What good is having an intimate relationship without being able to get intimate?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm with visi on this. Being sexually incompatible, especially over something as fundamental as the size of your cock, is a problem you will need to address if the relationship will continue.

Being endowed should be seen as a blessing and not a curse by our partners.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: Dont mean to nasty ! You have break them in! Start out my long dicking her slow. put it all in and fuck her real hard , It might hurt her the first couple of times but she will get used to it and it wont hurt her anymore and she will be proud that she took it all And she will ask for more

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Being endowed should be seen as a blessing and not a curse by our partners.

And I'm on my knees right now Hung Muscle giving thanks for your blessed endowment:wink:

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi

I'm really moved by the support. My best friends in the non-forum world would laugh at me, but me or maybe my ego feels a bit hurt...

Thanks so much and may your blessings be recognized and your dicks be made holy.

JSP. [Sam]

uncut said:
:smile: You have break them in!...she will be proud that she took it!

:mad: OMG! What a stupid responses! Proud? Why exactly...

Do you not know that if females are turned on enough, they can accomodate any size ....I think you need to look at your own technique and improve! My boyf is v.large but our chemistry is great and find him a turn on enough to accomodate him fully, yeah it took time the first time but patience and foreplay helped.

OMG - some deluded people on here...

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
One more word from the UK. Maybe better if you did it in the dark and don't show her your big cock first! If under the sheets you get her really wet, using fingers and tongue, then use your cock head to caress her pussy and then put it in just a little to start, withdraw, do this a few times, then go in really slow and carefully, long strokes, before you know it you'll be banging away and she'll love it. Most women in my experience will take it all in, especially if you've been careful the first time.

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please see my post

http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/24477-penis-pride.html#post412173 OMG.

Thanks for that, because it's true that there's nothing quite as satisfying as fucking really hard when the vagina is properly lubricated and elasticated - if it weren't the case, how could a birth happen?

The breaking in analogy is also something I'll try, and I think it's the same point being made in two ways. Sometimes, the event of the penis entering and some well-timed and gentle thrusts is enough to create the effect of good foreplay.

This is what I tried earlier and failed either because I mistakenly thought she was wet and she wasn't, [coz I'm just so damn sexy you see - that will teach me for being arrogant and believing I've holed a woman before I've even penetrated her] or because, I was trying this "lazy-mans big dick foreplay, which isn't really foreplay at all, just to transmute butterfly feelings of romance inot a warm feling on the tip of my penis and the shooting of my load with the unique feeling of muscular contractions around my nob.

You can probably tell I'm getting obsessed here, so I might give it another go when she get out the shower and I've eaten some fish [real tuna chunks, not oral].

Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck. I 'll report what happens later.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't even know where to begin with this. I sincerely hope the tone of your post was due to your frustration rather than your actual views on sex. You came across as one hell of a selfish bastard. I hope that isn't the real you.

First of all, sex is NOT about you. It is about the TWO of you. She is not a hole to be fucked. She is a woman to be pleasured. If you aren't pleasuring her, by definition, it is YOUR fault. I'm amazed that you seem to be pissed at HER for experiencing pain as a result of YOUR actions. You are the one who hurt her, you should be apologizing, not resentful.

Second, talk to her about it. Really talk to her. Let her understand that you want to make this work, and are willing to find a way. I suggest you go out and buy some dildos, of varying size and use them, GENTLY, on her so that she can learn to accommodate you. It will take some time, but it should eventually work out, if you care enough and have enough patience.

Third, compatibility is very much an issue. But I am convinced that if the two people really care for each other, they will be willing to find a way to make it work.

If you aren't interested in doing this, so be it. I suggest you find a new girlfriend, preferably one who has no self respect and has no expectation of being respected by her partner. A domestic abuse victim should work out well.

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I am quite selfish.

The comment was supposed to be a kind of parody on my ego - which is big,rather than my own true feelings of women and sex.

I will try to work on my maturity, too. Thanks.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
wowfactor said:
uncut said:
:smile: You have break them in!...she will be proud that she took it!

:mad: OMG! What a stupid responses! Proud? Why exactly...

Do you not know that if females are turned on enough, they can accomodate any size ....I think you need to look at your own technique and improve! My boyf is v.large but our chemistry is great and find him a turn on enough to accomodate him fully, yeah it took time the first time but patience and foreplay helped.

OMG - some deluded people on here...

Sure! Put it all on the guy with the big dick! The girl he described is selfish, arrogant and inconsiderate not to let him fill her with the full length and breadth of his love tool.

Damn some women anyway, who are so high maintenance to even consider wanting foreplay. Gawd, that's frustrating.

Come here, bitch, it's time to fuck.

*Pecker puts sarcastic keyboard back into drawer*

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I am quite selfish.

The comment was supposed to be a kind of parody on my ego - which is big,rather than my own true feelings of women and sex.

I will try to work on my maturity, too. Thanks and wedit my post because I hate hurting people and do it by accident sometimes.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
justsukplz1000 said:
I am writing this post LIVE from the scene where for the third time this month and with the second girlfriend, I have had to FORFEIT good, wholesome sex because she was too busy moaning "it's too big" to even care that I 'm trying to have sex.

She then runs off to the bathroom to clean herself or dfinger herself or check for blood or something and I'm left to literally watch my throbbing penis deflate and my emotions go from horny to explosive anger. I put on my clothes, decided I'm not going to even bother making "sweet love" to this woman.

Sometimes a man needs to ram and today, I just couldn't get that.

Just to share frustrztion and get some understanding, perhapsfrom someone who does know they're goals even if they're just out of reach right now, this is the second time and I'm fed up with having non-penetrative sex with girls who are excited by doing the other stuff , great, thanks, but when it comes to the sex disappear to the bathroom because the're shocked at my penis size which isn't humongous compared to some of the sausages I've seen online whioch have been exteneded.

By the time you come back, I'm sorry, but I can't "stop-start" my passion like that.

Just my few cents anyway.

Very strange indeed...dont remember running like that ever...even when was inexperienced and younger...

Are u that big?

Still...strange behaviour to me.

I think u have to patience & give time to a woman hunger you and want to receive u very much and she will naturally very wet for sure or use extra lub to help the process to be enjoy and pleasuring both of you.

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all over. I couldn't go through with it. Jerked off in the bathroom over 3 pakistani lesbians who tried to get me to pick them up in the mall - "Herpes, Gonorrhea and Thrush"

I will give her a massage later and if she wants more, a full service. But for now, my dick is out-of-bounds.

Thanks for the help, psychological, sexual and self-awareness of nasty/stupid personality fuck-ups around sex, women and chauvanism.

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Gisella,

do you doubt me?!

In fact this woman is not English - who I would expect to have had more sex than me anyway and seems shy + is small and foreign. Since all but one of my girlfriends have been foreign to the West, often the sexual behaviour is different, but efniitely I would not say strange.

In fact I find it nice that most of them don't behave like they've had every dick up them that's been thrown their way.

She did not runas you said, ut told me to wait a moment while she went to the bathroom, but by that time I was in no mood for waiting for a moment.

I am going to treat her like a queen and forget about the sex until we've got to know each other more.

It was my fault, even though she consented by actually trying to put my penis in her and then deciding she was unclean in some way.

Melt.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
justsukplz1000 said:
Hi Gisella,

do you doubt me?!

In fact this woman is not English - who I would expect to have had more sex than me anyway and seems shy + is small and foreign. Since all but one of my girlfriends have been foreign to the West, often the sexual behaviour is different, but efniitely I would not say strange.

In fact I find it nice that most of them don't behave like they've had every dick up them that's been thrown their way.

She did not runas you said, ut told me to wait a moment while she went to the bathroom, but by that time I was in no mood for waiting for a moment.

I am going to treat her like a queen and forget about the sex until we've got to know each other more.

It was my fault, even though she consented by actually trying to put my penis in her and then deciding she was unclean in some way.

Melt.

For sure not doubting you...i found her behaviour imature.

Im confuse a lot verbs in english..the "run off" made me picture that she run away....:biggrin1:

Sorry....:wink: